[PK] A Grand Passing.

xMuted

Hieran Melphestaus stops in his tracks at the death, mourning his old friend.

"I never understood a word he said. Yet it all sounded so heartfelt."

Agnar Grandaxe sighs upon hearing the news of Kronk.

My now former ally, and someone I considered friend is now gone. It saddens me to hear such news but he died the way he probably always wanted to, axe in hand defending his fellow dwed. Rest well my friend.

Sevrel Valin'dar raised an ale for the valiant dwarf he once fought alongside, many years ago. Later that evening, he made an offering for the lost warriors at the shrine of Uradas, praying that the great warrior ancestor would find it in his heart to help the fallen's souls to their final resting place.

"May your ancestors guide you home, brave dwed"

"Ah foakken shite, ah should 'ave talked to 'im eh lil' moar when a 'ad the da foakken chance oi" some Doomforged remarks, rolling his shoulders into a shrug

He died alongside his troops, a Marshal until his last breath. Narvok oz Urguan

Duren Ireheart takes off his cap and places it upon his chest as his grand-son Balor returned with the loss of a limb and the news of the dwarven party's fate. Duren grabs a bottle from the Ireheart brewery and reminisces back on the last time they shared whiskey around the grave of Kronk's fallen friend.

"One o' teh most Grand o maneh Marshals with the valor he displayed at teh Battle of Phillip's Folly. The grand measures o' his success we will neva see the heights of again. Narvak oz Kronk Stormheart."

Gaermin stormheart simply, cried.

*Ragrin would read a note mentioning word of Kronks passing  "you bastard why did you die like this Kronk, I will miss you ya crazy bastard we shall see other soon my friend"

[!] Rumors started to spread of an old Stormheart coming back to lead the clan..

Brigg crawls into a ball "NOOOOOO NOT KONK!"

Vecnoc Stormheart broke into deep dwarven tears at the news of his clan father's passing. "Who' in th' BRATH?!?!
Pacing around the room and staring all the while at the empty chair at the head of the clan hall's table, he sighed oncely and passed out on the floor from sadness.