Weird question, but does anyone who has Apex Legends lag in the game after they launched Hollow Knig

jacquelinehoffms

Is this some sort of bot? You joined the forums just to make this post, what?

Weird way to make an AMA but sure I'll shoot

1. What is your favorite memory on the server?
2. Favorite player that you've interacted with?
3. Favorite color and song currently?

what's your favorite metroidvania mine is "hollow knight," thanks

the fact you made a forum account just to ask this question is commendable, have you tried coating your pc in mayonnaise? usually that fixes it.

Okay, so this is an easy fix:

If your computer doesn’t meet the minimum system requirements for Apex Legends, you’re no doubt having the lagging issues playing Apex Legends. So be sure to meet the minimum system requirements. Personally, my system specs are as follows:

- OS 64-bit Windows 7

- CPU Intel i5 3570K or equivalent

- RAM 8 GB

- GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290

-Harddrive Minimum 22 GB of free space

- GPU RAM 8 GB

Since many technical problems can be resolved by restarting, it never hurts to restart your computer and your game. Often this will be enough to fix your issue.

Game developers always keep releasing patches to improve their games and fix any issues, so you should check for updates of your game in Origin or from the official website. Then install the latest patch to keep it up to date. This can fix some issues like the Apex Legends lagging.

The missing or outdated device drivers in your computer can result in the game lag issues, especially your graphics card driver for FPS drops, or network card driver for the Internet lagging. To rule it out as the cause for your problem, you should verify that your drivers are up to date, and update those that aren’t.

There are two ways to update your drivers: manually and automatically:

Manually update drivers – You can go to the device manufacturer’s website, search for the latest version of your driver, then manually download and install it in your computer. This requires the time and computer skills.

Automatically update drivers – If you don’t have the time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.

Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.

You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):

1) Download and install Driver Easy.

2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.

Spoiler

image-525.pngimage-526.pngimage-546.pngimage-547.pngimage-548.png

i often find myself running into the same issue as well. thank you for being bold enough to ask this on behalf of the Hollow-Apex Community.

actually yea, my hollow knight crashes my apex, i gotta restart every time

all the time man all the time