[!] Proclamation of Loyalty and Faith

TeawithFrisket

Verkündigung von Treue und Glauben

ZnKTiq6EPVyD2KriIodBbG91TQz8fQri_1XNukqplK8_D-NsQCTIqF5VZeQifxuYwLSdw3T6qPWlZMRfC0KroA7Di84_T0jHiZ1DprSb4k6TjeM8_lOleURZsnC7uL9C5ScH8f3a

On The 10th of Godfreys triumph 2nd Balains Age

Throughout the time in Oren, The Munnels were a small family, one who shaped the viewpoint of Nobility in Oren. Our Loyalty Unquestioned, and Unwavered. We were Farmers, Hunters and Artificers. We grew In numbers, and we grew in Reputation. From the ground up, with our hands, we shaped our destiny, our name and our personality. Our Labor, and our handy work, put us in the position which we were in. Even through wars, we stuck loyal to the people of Oren. When the Civil war broke out, My Father, the Baron of Bright hill, demanded Neutrality, and benounced to him, that neutrality was thrown away, and his hard work burned like charred skin which possums lay feast to. When King Fredrick took the throne, of which many Emperors sat on, In a matter of a day, he tore the Empire in half, he tore my home….apart. This was not what my Father, Nor me, swore Loyalty to, Nor we will continue to either. From this day forward, By the power of My father Jarad Munnel, and My Mother, Soriese Munnel- Baron and Baroness of Brighthill, I, Ember Munnel, Heir to the Barony of BrightHill and daughter of the Munnel Family. Hereby give Direct orders, for all the following assets Under our Banner

The Munnel Trading Company
Destiny Cross road tavern and spices
The Order of Sunlit Foxes
The Munnel Family as a Whole

To Directly Retreat and Turn your eyes from Oren, Our loyalty will no longer lie with them, and we will not stand as the people, we once called friend….family, turn their own backs on us. No presence of any Munnel will stay in Oren. And we will reside with those in the southern territories, in the Encampment which is soon to be a nation. Our Faith will be stronger and we pledge to help those in the southern encampment. This is the decision, and our path forward. We Swear Loyalty to Balian. Our new home.

This is the Will of the Fox

Mit unseren händen bauen wir unser schicksal

Signed, Ember Munnel, Heir to Brighthill and the Munnel Family, Seeker of Knowledge

Signed, The Honorable, Sir Jarad Munnel, First Knight of Philip III, Baron of Brighthill, Patriarch of Munnel, Founding Father of Munnel,Owner of the Crossroads Tavern and Inn, Owner of the Munnel Trading Company, Sworn Shield, Enteral Oath keeper.

Signed, The Honorable, Sorise Munnel, Baroness of Brighthill, Founding Mother of Munnel, Matriarch of Munnel.
imNLLHSihCD1_Vt5lK7yfAfDzRDjFn3yZOXuDezJnn6WyPZS7JhR1MRy87Jr10xgWRMM2uGKZILDj4VWTyDDob7Rl8map1n3HiEl7eFqHPqCF43nb9GiMovLmb_M7DcTfhx9DJAn

"Perhaps, little girl, if your father wanted to be neutral he should not have fought against King Frederick in the final battle. He was not neutral, he was a liar and a con, there is no honor in your family." Remarks Lydia as she throws the missive away like garbage. 

"Since when were they Waldenian.. they're not Waldenian.." Bishop Viktor is greatly disturbed

Jarad remembers Fredrick threatening his land, his neutrality, and his family multiple times, prior to the final battle. "At the end of the day this move is for the best" he remarked, leaning against the walls of the camp

The aging woman, Diana Vuiller, would smile as she read the missive, "Oh how I am so happy to hear the Munnels are coming over. Family stick together, hm?"