[PK] Without A Word

Without A Word

Milo Kutznetsov decided to begin leaving the farm house again, ‘putting himself out there’ could be a way of describing it.. He stepped foot into the Karosgrad gate, as many times before.. Not knowing this would be his final walk into the grand city..

He spots one Brandon Boswen being removed from the city by two BSK members and one Iulius Vernhart, tutor and jovenaar to those in Haense, Milo’s greatest, and closest friend. The Kutznetsov shrugs it off, not even giving it another thought. He continues through the street of Karosgrad, making his way to the square. Though freeze’s half way through his march..

The Ferrymen charge through the city, charging for the square, with their blades and weapons raised high.. Milo steps to the side as he tries to grasp, or even comprehend what’s happening.. The group of ferrymen swarm a few unfortunate individuals in the square, slaying them instantly. 

Then Milo knew what he must do, he advanced toward the square.. Reaching for his own blade, Iulius Vernhart not far behind him. He makes his way to the square, meters away from the ferrymen, or so he believed. 

Iulius Vernhart stood at his side, his own blade raised. He shares a whisper to The Kutznetsov, “This am the end, mea friend.” Milo swallows before gently nodding his head in response, as if speaking words without saying a single thing.. 

Not even a moment after Iulius had whispered such to him, He draws his final breath.. An axe came down on The Kutznetsov’s head, splitting it into two. A Ferryman having been at his left flank the entire time.. Milo’s sword fell from his hand, impacting the ground with a clang… Soon after his entire body goes limp, he then plummets to the ground with a “THUMP!” Iulius' words where so ever true, It was the end, Milo lays there dead.. 

Milo left his home that day, without saying a word to his family. He said not a word, not to either of his sisters, Dijana, his niece, nephew, nor his father.. Not a single person. Now, He’s gone…

Spoiler

[OOC:]

Big thanks to @MotherLay for allowing me to play Milo.. And thanks for all the RP on him! More Special thanks to @tcs_tonsils_ , @tadabug2000, @Raijen Stars, @Lokvank, @ImDrippedJrand Tigress and Stal aswelll!(I CAN’T FIND EITHER OF YOUR @'s) And all my halfing people! Along with many many more! :)

(ALSO SORRY FOR ANY BAD FORMATING OR GRAMATICAL MISTAKES, BEGAN WRITING THIS AT LIKE TWO IN THE MORNING)

Iulius Vernhart sat back on his bed, eyes shut tightly to stop the tears from streaming down his face. All he could do, in this moment, was curl up in the darkness of his home.

Wandering the empty streets of the city, Alex Paleheart could be seen walking around in an odd manner in his usual night patrol path, though this time his daughter Lura Paleheart would be chasing her father, asking "Papaj! Vhat's wrong with vy! Come back!" with tears rolling down her cheeks.

If one were to go close enough to Alex Paleheart they would hear the crazed ramblings of a broken man in snow white armor, repeating "I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed," over and over again as he ignored his daughter's cries.

Spoiler

Nice post! :D

"Huh?" A deceased Josef Ludovar would tilt his head from the Seven Skies as he saw his favourite jousting mate approach "Ea did niet expect this…" he’d utter as he shook his head, placing his left hand on Milo’s shoulder thereafter "But tell me, where have vy been? Did vy find anyone as handsome as me there?" He’d ask with a little chuckle since he had not seen his friend in a long while, even before his own death

A man can't seem to figure out a pun to say regarding the mans head splitting.

"May ju rest in peace mijo."

Josephine Vuiller never got to know the man before their demise but if she did, she’d certainly ask why the monks spared her but not him. 

Sanja Kutznetsov mourns for her little brother, the one she practically raised. She had seen him take his first step, speak his first words- she even saw him have his first love. She shuts herself into her mother’s home- not that’s anyone notice her missing- praying for his passage to the seven skies, and that her own misery in this world might end.

Dijana Kutznetsov lays in her bed, the sheets covering her while her pillow soaked up her tears. Having lost her father only a few years prior, losing her beloved uncle only cut the wound deeper… “te promised..te would take mi on adventures..” the teen cried, hiccuping after every word. She wouldn’t leave the room for quite a few days, only coming out for food, but not  much else…

Spoiler

//WHY WOULD YOU DOO THATTTTT??? Everyone is sad now but that you for such a wonderful uncle, truly the greatest <3

Lady Anna Amador was struck with grief. The boy she fell in love with all those years ago was gone. She knew better then to clasp onto hope, hope that they may marry and live happily. She knew that was all passed. The betrothal offer had never been accepted by her father, never accepted by her eldest brother and never accepted by her youngest brother.

---

A palm slid over the painting, grief thick in her throat, a memory overcoming her.

Painting Milo beneath the sun atop the Amador keeps balcony, sharing playful glances as her smile brightened, happy to paint her first person. As the sun coasted beneath the horizon, night filtering in he stood tall, pacing over to take a look at the portrait. She remembered how much she wished he kissed her then, yet it never happened and she never did get to give him the finished portrait.

The lady reminded herself that she knew it could never be, despite her often fervent hopes and her betrothal in discussions between her youngest brother, Filip Amador and Ariovistan Bishop.

And yet, grief clung to her as she'd lock herself within her room for the coming days.

Spoiler

I miss running around investigating Halfling murders, man, that was so much fun!