Capace's Pixel Art Shop [NEW BUYER PROMOTION]

Capace

CAPACE'S PIXEL ART SHOP

oVXZ3xwh7G4l1H1W4br8OuEV6_nZzOgsu9Poo_PI

WhitewaterPic.png.7306b8d96483b9fb9a71eef50f6e91e0.png

The Barony of Whitewater, on the river Petra

oVXZ3xwh7G4l1H1W4br8OuEV6_nZzOgsu9Poo_PI

Welcome to my gig, fellas and felladies. Recently, I have gotten into the hobby of creating 2D images of scenery and figured that I could perhaps make some spare Mina off of it. Anything from castles to vineyards, plains to steep cliffs, all of that stuff I can get to work on for you. Main focus is on scenery, and not on individual characters- at least for now!

This will also be strictly for content and scenes from LotC, and not from any other platform. Easier that way. 

What I’ll need is just basic screenshots, and some information from what angle(s) that you could be interested in as well as the coordinates to your build/scene. All this information will be discussed after accepting the commission. 

One thing to keep in mind: these are not 3D, and these are not too elaborate on the detail. It’s just some flat & simple pixel art. Resolutions will vary on what’s requested. 

PAYMENT:
Payments will be handled beforehand. If I fail to deliver what’s been requested, you may have a full refund. (Prices are subject to change in the future, but once a commission has been accepted, that price sticks for that comission.)

First scene: NEW PRICE - 550 mina
Every scene after: NEW PRICE - 450 mina

WHAT I NEED (in response to the thread):

IGN:
Discord:
Place, time (day or night scene), & angle (north, east, south, or west):

Thanks everyone for your interest!

First customer to respond gets free art. I am working on building that portfolio as well!

IGN: Dixie_Serenade
Discord: AndrewTech#1007
Place, time (day or night scene), & angle (north, east, south, or west): Witten's End & the Ruins of Southbridge. View facing toward the direction of Southbridge from a northern angle.