[PK] A leaders death

[!] Grief. Grief is what the Khurhukar family felt, when they learned that Nossir was dead.

The events leading up to it:

Nossir, living in Elysium, joined the war effort. He couldn't really do anything, so he just helped out where he could.

His family supported him, but then, the fall of Ebonwood. That, as the clan got a piece of land there, drove him mad. Then, the blood rain came, which, while didn't touch him, made him even more mad. He couldn't take it.

One day, he woke up, got dressed in his clan armor, then went out. He was feeling...weak.... He couldn't run, and even walking was hard...

The curse of foresight:
He knew he didn't have long. He has had a lot of visions leading up to it. He began writing.

[!] A book could be found under the pillow of his death bed

My dear family. If you are reading this, then I'm most likely dead. I want you to know, that I love you. I tried my best to make your lives better.

Kax, my dearest friend, 
you taught me a lot. About our culture, our ancient history and our culture. Thank you for that.

Tuluk, my partner in trouble, you really did make my life really fun. I hope you will remember me as the clan leader who killed a giant bear, and not that one Tigrasi who was doing stuff.

Kabuki, my dearest son, I'm sorry that I left you alone. This world is a mean one, and now you are alone in it. I hope the clan will take good care of you, and that you will carry the name Tul'Kabuki Khurhukar with pride. Please do not mourn me, or dwell on my passing, instead, live your life to the fullest. I ask you one last thing. Please remember me, and tell stories about my life.

I love you all the same, I really do, but this is what Metztli wanted. Remember me. I have spoke with some people, and they told me that, after death, if even one person remembers you, you live on as an observer, observing the lives of your loved ones.

[!] Some words would be unreadable, as he cried when he wrote it.

The passing of a leader:

Nossir felt that he wasn't okay, and sent a bird to Kax'ahli. Kax received the letter, and hurried over to the clan house. He saw that Nossir could barely walk, and he helped him home. They sat down. Kax asked Nossir what the problem was, and he told him. Then, Kax helped Nossir upstairs to his bed. He prepared his stuff for the ritual. This is when news got to Ursus Grandaxe, who was a dear friend of Nossir, and he rushed to the home. Nossir was sleeping. When he woke up, he signaled to Kax to begin the ritual.

And so, Kax started praying and gave a lot of things to Nossir, as to help him along his way to the afterlife.
Nossir started saying random words, and he fell asleep for one last time.
Kax finished the ritual. In tears, he walked out onto the balcony, and yelled something along the lives of this:

Elysium! The great leader, Tul'Nossir Khurhukar of the clan Khurhukar is dead! He was a good friend and a great leader.

Kax then went to blow the death whistle.
Ursus walked out to where Kax stood, and he yelled:

NARVAK OZ NOSSIR! NARVAK OZ TAE KHA!!

After the two went to leave, the bed started shaking violently. It stopped after a few minutes. Then, Nossirs dead body started levitating. His eyes and mouth were open, and spewing out a blue light. His fur was glowing with the same blue light too. It stopped right after, the whole ordeal lasting at most 5 minutes.
Nossir's body was now laying on the bed again.

A whistling was heard inside the room. Then whispering. It couldn't be made out what it said, but it could've been heard.
Nossir didn't go without a fight. He fought his fate, and he tried to outplay death. Well, he almost did. He almost survived.
He was dead. Well, he wasn't really dead. A last, fragile and quite word came from his lifeless body.

Goodbye...

Nossir, at last, was dead... or is he?

After a few days, the house was closed. No family member entered. Nothing. But after 4 days, Patlana entered. He entered sad, and left shocked. Nossir was gone, his body nowhere to be found.

Edited by Markisstreaming

Leika had heard the muffled shouting from the khas. What she had thought was a celebration of life was grimmer when she obtained the news. The Kha they all glimpsed within the city had vanished, perceived that was the funeral of their own design. "qu'il repose en paix"

When the news came to the young Kharajyr, he was heartbroken. Kabuki and his patta had been incredibly close, sharing times learning to fight. He fondly remembers sparring his father and losing entirely, only to go out and get lemonade together. 

The boy sits in his room alone, missing his patta. Even still, Kabuki knows his new role, up taking the mantle as Patta of the Khurhukar family. Mourning, afraid, alone. He will take this challenge head on.