-|- SOLA -|-

hotbox_monk

SOLA

Journal by, Adrianus de Sola

nrhmffzcWaHsSm6kTkk7MANH9oq51DrXE-Bw66vVB0lwYuutCc7-wEqrZP13mAmGdsAuyblPmrlAtu0R9KLh3wt-_yeZOmRrmtLRI5RnT2vRCZzZj7HV9jalIAEiIT52fnU9CFBh

Adrianus de Sola, a lowly cupbearer to his uncle Titus de Sola, the marshal of Oren.  It was during the height of the Duke’s War did Adrian ascend to that of a Lancer alongside that of his cousin Augustus thereafter a rigorous upbringing.  His uncle had beat the strength of a stallion into the Man since he was a boy as this was the de Sola way.  “No room for cravens and cowardice, Adrian.”   He would remark with a courageous and stern tone.  There was none other like my uncle Titus, for all who stood in his way soon sequestered within his shadow.  

I still remember the howling cries of my fellow Man as we scaled the Castle Barrowyk’s Walls.  The feeling of the wind ‘pon my face as we neared victory shall never be matched.  The triumphant roar of Man and his fellow Man, like thunder in the Heavens.

dLjsdGHbZt7H4NnynLm6myhQOpMOdvbgryzR6kH13QZ_dVTX70PENKTmieVnhAxDrPRig62ut27bOqweSU7wzZHbg0pazs76b6eFzjGxGYsHduC5W1lDaT91St9V6YGimg5sXMKl

“The Weak should Fear the Strong.”

-Titus de Sola

A forlorn and forsaken descendent of Sola would find his way home once more;  from lands Far East did this Man hail.  His ancestors had written of Kingdoms of Men rivalled by none and it was he who would take sail ‘pon the High Seas in search of an ancient birthright.  Nearing the age of maturity it was the boy’s father who had realised his potential shant be wasted toiling in the rice fields and on his fifteenth birthday;  he gifted him Adrianus’ journal.  It was to be his Destiny, but first he had to survive the journey.

Spoiler

This is an introduction to a human character, of which I have not played in a meaningful amount of time.  Hope to see you guys about.

based