Scout Pamphlet, Vol niut – The Sapphire Mine

riorr

[!] Leaflets are posted in the marketplace as well as outside the bastille of Karinah’siol.

4hGgf_tvLg0dyOc2VKelH2hpQkGrcqpIIXEeXYOAWApap8WCXHVoP5jyP0glK6Cm9ebDCRKWgfVxVdPwJX1BJ92nxMd5lx6nrGMJuniAvxjNMYamQkXAQOh4kh69B5jQ8i4Z-Klr

iDYSWPnxBIIwwkwgb2MxnsFomFcAsdTFjY189GZFYYQQXMQuGa2pzzE3nNj3uajpFgX6i1BWxOALAIIu79Qq_5fU6NDjW6OXSo_q9JFovU08aGp5flP1N4fFys8U3YLhw8u5Xc35

Scout Pamphlet, Vol niut – The Sapphire Mine

Issued 9th of Malin’s Welcome, Year 74 of the Second Age

9rUmbfbStH1462jn-AAXTWN7SVrADQ-TsTejpOxBGOw3LrfmLC8MpceOpWRj540OvxHo0YkUFFbnrqV3vvhJl-qkIf9Sbp-h4l7QGIgmgLsorN1cHz6M_D-L3VHyrKtuGKs2FPRo

Theme

Last elven day, a band of brave Mali’thill descended into an abandoned sapphire mine that was discovered North East of the Haelun’orian isle; What awaited, was altogether an unknown. Here are the findings of Okarir’tir Edgars An’asul, Anara Elervathar, Hileia, Stelios Kekemos Hyptos, Valazaer Calith, and myself, Okarir’mali Elarhil Sullas.

We could infer that the last descendant visitors to the cave were a crew of pirates. Their forsaken ship docked close by, a code found upon the vessel allowed us to enter the mine after decryption. Maneuvering through the cave formation was in itself a task. The walls ooze a luminous lime green slime, adherent to touch, it has the possibility to entrap an entire Mali. That which blocked our path we singed by handheld torches, allowing us to proceed. 

While it had been evident descendants had not entered for quite some time prior to us, other creatures inhabit the area still. A colossal coconut crab, disturbed by our presence, put up an arduous defence till the creature could no longer — retreating to a crack in the wall. Curiously, frequent throughout the cave were locked chests, each with further unique codes needed to be opened. One chest, relatively near to the surface, we found had a ship carved onto the top and buttons on every side marked front, back, left and right accordingly. A quick-witted Hileia solved the puzzle, noting the order of the directions mentioned in a journal scrap found on the nearby pirate ship, pressing the buttons on the sides of the chest, bow, stern, port and starboard to open it.

Deeper in the mine, as close to the bellows as we could get, we were faced with an enormous web that crawled with spiders. Ideas were thrown around as to how to surpass this. However, we concluded it would be wise to conserve energy, establish a plan and return later. As such, we are returning to the site on The Grand Harvest. Above ground, a rescue party will be stationed on the beach as a precaution — with refreshments, naturally.

Take your best adventuring gear; advised is a light source, a weapon, a shield and light food and water rations.

OOC: Saturday 30th April, 4pm EST/9pm BST

Uhieran Scout Leader Elarhil Sullas

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

9AxwD6yj6OuaQK70FBppKW4dR6N-ZjITplTMpEAyc1QkJv-hhHDF4NoomdT4xyFCZO52Qwty5VCdWpsu_CLF3eSJPzS4nKXFPPF533SzufMyL05acw_mCCVFQniChNYTwTndrE2S1LcRdSze-g

"That goo recovered from the tunnels does a WONDERS for the luster and smoothness of one's skin! The perfect tackiness! Perhaps a new High Elven product for the Bronze Trade, eh?" A sailor addresses his kin hauling large amphora of Green Goo