I asked 55 LoTCers how they would kill a Hamster, these are their answers.

WOWJ

I would read the full lore of LotC to it

I'd probably grab it with one hand by the neck, it's small after all, and use a small knife to remove its legs, like my brother and I used to do with Bee's wings, before putting it in a box, don't have to do anything now. I can let it die, and not think about it, I'm guilt free. I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't do anything. It's not my fault, I don't need to remember, its not my fault, I don't need to think about it because I didn't kill it, it died on its own. Stop it. Stop bringing it up. I didn't kill it its not my fault it died on its own. it lost blood. I didn't kill it, I didn't stomp it, I didn't microwave it, I just cut it. Okay? Okay.

I put a hamster in a sock and slammed it against the furniture 

if you can't throw em far enough just use one of these bad boys

il_fullxfull.850911080_k96l.jpg

Theres a gas that scientists use to kill them without them knowing theyre dead before they just drop.

Id just let it out on the street and hope one of those scientists found it.

toothless killed my hamster heinz baked beans by giving it a heart attack, the kitten did not understand that a hamster and a cat cannot play together. So if I were to kill a hamster 'hypothetically' id prolly show it an lotc pvp video, instead of being scared 2 death it would be cringed 2 death. 

Honestly, I'd probably just place it somewhere in my room and forget it for multiple months. Can't say for sure that it would die fast, but it'll sure be dead when I find it again

But for fast kill microwave

This is… amazing…. No doubt this will become a trend

Glock

Alternative titles to this thread are..

Why LotCers are all on watchlists for engaging this server for more than a week
Proof why LotCers should be locked up

Reasons why LotCers should be told to face a wall