The Iron'Uzg Trading Caravan

Malgonious

Darius of Mardon would hear news of the newly-created Orcish Caravan company roaming around the city of Vienne. He'd leave his table at the tavern to go search for the group, intrigued by the goods they are selling!

24 minutes ago, Datweirdguy said:

IGN: Count_Dutchula
RP Name: Davli Of the Golden Path
Merchant or Guard: Goldhand

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: 

- Dozens of different sorts of drinks
- A vast assortment of various rp foods, soups and candies!

- Cigars and various addictive substances!

- hunting gear!

- Various medical equipment

- Masterfully crafted weapons!

- Books on all sorts of subjects

- Salves and potions!

- Backpacks , quills and many many more!

- Items of great value and rarity upon request.

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): When i can make it yes.
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: I bring a literal boatload of shit.

17 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

IGN: Steve5729
RP Name: Smol'Ruk
Merchant or Guard: Guard

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Mi self

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yub mi will try
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Nub.

AtPDIiQiODC2hx7aIHXupPUjAxsFsh63oyuhJ7i1zD48VfWY-5tJ2YJ80-cLHGCopNewZwP9FDJPq0XF6VOpUYUlvklLcTBYxSxcpCmfMFKfMuyt5V6IeOjMX_I2KCahEukffuEP

Grubbal, the Caravan Coordinator, receives the two applicants.  Dutifully recording their submissions into a massive filing stack atop Malgunuz' caravan elephant, return responses would be penned with utmost haste.  

Approved.  Report to Krugmar Monday, May 2nd at 6:00 PM EST for assignment.

A letter from Vilkomirs Banner would be sent to the leaders of Ironuzg Trading Caravan, bearing the crest of deer horns upon red wax!

"Slava i hvala brydals,

If you need any protection on the roads, or are interested in having additional hands for singular jobs, Vilkomirs Banner mercenary company is eager to find new contractors to assist.

We can arrange a proper meeting to discuss the matters if you are interested.

Ku hvala Radaghasta,
Vojvodz of Vilkomirs Banner
gPYwfbcFhomMPjg8VtKEksqL-ptdPa5DdQWEhwU02yJwrdLDbNruYoiBGUNnPgi2dEPqrKjHI0VeAx2_INArTQeQ_oDoRtYnb1o3I-aKdXfQkmUUDyTyG6VnKYiVoz171Kh_mv32BGXetTtUOw

RP Name: Brawly Scath (fizt)
Merchant or Guard: Both

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Jewelry  and weapons 

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes, Thurs 
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: I have a pair of lunarite wedding rings.

34 minutes ago, Sewer_Rat said:

IGN: TheAmazingSewer
RP Name: Madoc'Luc
Merchant or Guard:
Merchant

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Kaktuz and other drugs

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Yes

10 minutes ago, Tk4522 said:

RP Name: Brawly Scath (fizt)

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Jewelry  and weapons 

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes, Thurs 
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: I have a pair of lunarite wedding rings.

AtPDIiQiODC2hx7aIHXupPUjAxsFsh63oyuhJ7i1zD48VfWY-5tJ2YJ80-cLHGCopNewZwP9FDJPq0XF6VOpUYUlvklLcTBYxSxcpCmfMFKfMuyt5V6IeOjMX_I2KCahEukffuEP

Grubbal, the Caravan Coordinator, receives the two applicants.  Dutifully recording their submissions into a massive filing stack atop Malgunuz' caravan elephant, return responses would be penned with utmost haste.  

IGN: wowj
RP Name: Grizhec'Raguk
Merchant or Guard: Merchant

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: BREAD

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): OK
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: YES

54 minutes ago, Wulfery said:

A letter from Vilkomirs Banner would be sent to the leaders of Ironuzg Trading Caravan, bearing the crest of deer horns upon red wax!

"Slava i hvala brydals,

If you need any protection on the roads, or are interested in having additional hands for singular jobs, Vilkomirs Banner mercenary company is eager to find new contractors to assist.

We can arrange a proper meeting to discuss the matters if you are interested.

Ku hvala Radaghasta,
Vojvodz of Vilkomirs Banner
gPYwfbcFhomMPjg8VtKEksqL-ptdPa5DdQWEhwU02yJwrdLDbNruYoiBGUNnPgi2dEPqrKjHI0VeAx2_INArTQeQ_oDoRtYnb1o3I-aKdXfQkmUUDyTyG6VnKYiVoz171Kh_mv32BGXetTtUOw

0ahSPPytlOKU-f58IzKr7ubmsU3Mqk0nZPl44y2SJqQJ0ciThYbFmLFHowVEBfiSm3PmTSCu_PdhNt0q-I-oRWBv0i01H1Finxe3eATDWFaXeoS01d4irT4mPtVrZSWrbEgfM_KV3_IDXFj2Ug

Zkab da Beaten would reply to the pinki's letter.  Having just spoken with Malgunuz who seemed very interested in their offer.

"Malgunuz wuhnt tuh blah wid latz about dueeng zum bizznezz.  Kan latz kum tu Krugmar tu blah?"

Zighnd, Zkab

IGN:PrinceJose270
RP Name: Gusiam Jusmia

-Potions.
-alcoholic drinks.
- Shaman like trinkets and charms.
- Weapon commissions.
-Various food
-Ker made items/weaponry
-Drugs :)

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): If I am available, Yes.
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: We will see.

IGN: DeepDarkSamurai
RP Name: Zozhk'Mau The Terrifying
Merchant or Guard: Merchant Warrior Hero

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: The vast WEALTH of the greatest of nations comes forth in the form of our great refined crafts. Oils, wines, olives, and the most treasured and valued of finest salts. The treasures brought to Sulianpoli are an attestation to the treasures available. Along with the presence of the very Akaleh'Misthios, that bronze band of heros-for-hire.

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes! Ill let you know if I am absent!
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Treasures, trophies, and above all, the great Blessed Salt

IGN: PanchoII
RP Name: Kosher

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?:  Rare materials and Mina for bartering

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes, when my schedule permits
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Yes, find out which ones IRPly.

1 hour ago, PrinceJose270 said:

IGN:PrinceJose270
RP Name: Gusiam Jusmia

-Potions.
-alcoholic drinks.
- Shaman like trinkets and charms.
- Weapon commissions.
-Various food
-Ker made items/weaponry
-Drugs :)

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): If I am available, Yes.
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: We will see.

1 hour ago, SteppeNomad said:

IGN: DeepDarkSamurai
RP Name: Zozhk'Mau The Terrifying
Merchant or Guard: Merchant Warrior Hero

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: The vast WEALTH of the greatest of nations comes forth in the form of our great refined crafts. Oils, wines, olives, and the most treasured and valued of finest salts. The treasures brought to Sulianpoli are an attestation to the treasures available. Along with the presence of the very Akaleh'Misthios, that bronze band of heros-for-hire.

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes! Ill let you know if I am absent!
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Treasures, trophies, and above all, the great Blessed Salt

15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

IGN: PanchoII
RP Name: Kosher

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?:  Rare materials and Mina for bartering

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes, when my schedule permits
Do you have any rare goods to bring to the caravan?: Yes, find out which ones IRPly.

Grubbal, the Caravan Coordinator, receives the three applicants.  Dutifully recording their submissions into a massive filing stack atop Malgunuz' caravan elephant, return responses would be penned with utmost haste. 

IGN: ZollaRet
RP Name:  Drikdarok Nighthandz

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Weapons ( upon order)

Do you accept the requirement of attending at least one caravan expedition a week? (Thurs/Mon): Yes

18 hours ago, TrueProfessor said:

IGN: ZollaRet
RP Name:  Drikdarok Nighthandz

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?: Weapons ( upon order)

Grubbal, the Caravan Coordinator, receives the  applicant.  Dutifully recording their submissions into a massive filing stack atop Malgunuz' caravan elephant, return responses would be penned with utmost haste. 

Yurin looked to the missive, "Kan nevur go wrong wiff zome traden"

IGN: ERPDefault
RP Name: Hikaru Nelden

Merchant or Guard: Merchant

What kind of goods do you bring with you to our caravan?:  Drinks