Revival of Haense University

FOUNDING OF ST. CAROLUS

UNIVERSITY

AAAAAAAAF.thumb.jpg.019c1afcdaf8702629e0d335b68783a4.jpg

Haense during the Golden Age of the Old Academy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO ALL CITIZENS OF HAENSE,

The Academy of Haense has seen stagnation and little use in recent decades. As I am writing this missive, to be distributed among Haense itself, I - Felyx Francys Colborn - am working to re-establish the Haense Academy to rival and perhaps surpass the Elysium University. With this goal in mind, and with the Justiciar, the Patriarch of House Colborn, and the Crown Prince himself to aid in reconstruction, we heartily invite anyone interested to attend orientation and the upcoming book club events(https://discord.gg/F3HuaCT2qR)!

Those of the Child-Kingdom of Hoonseti-Rooska have already been invited, although there truly are NO enforced age gaps to be a student! There will be small, intimate events to promote learning and discussion at the Eve of reconstruction, with the final aim being a fleshed-out curriculum and graduation possibility with diplomas hopefully someday be recognised by the Holy Crown of Haense itself!

I hope to see you around. The first events are already being drafted. Drop by the Old Academy on event-times if you are interested!

Est. 423 E.S.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1357264430_FelyxSignature.png.9ba9f3fe65953fcd5466fda3d2f58dfc.png

Edited by Draketonic
incorrect date shown

"That's my boy! As ambitious as always." Said one Adrian Colborn with a elderly smile as he heard the news.

"Ah could never have done this when ah was a wee lad. This new generation truly is full of hope." Said Godric Colborn as he read of his cousins achievements.

"147th time's the charm!" cheered Ser Brandt Bashar al Barclay, who had witnessed many university revivals during his life and after. He wished this ome would work.

“Missed chance to call it Saint Carr’s College.” Grumbled old man Ser Casimir Colborn.