THE TSUTENKAKU REPORT

Lectorate

b4b7c154613916788237ecabeeaae669.png

Situated in parts unknown, the derelict combatant of Kamees gasps at the revelations made public. His eyes bugling from his visor. "The deranged Du Loc Screamers actually did it."

"Brother Isaac can finally rest!" Shrieked uproariously Lector Dharas, gracing over the report with a joyous smile.

"I'm nothing but shocked." A vagrant commented.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"INFORMATION SCANNED, PROCEDURE OPERATING. CONCLUSION: GUILTY." DAEL VIII stated.

"May brother Isaac rest in peace."  A Lectorate Construct says, closing a book, taking its sword and shield, going to secure the area.

[!] Father Paco tears up from the Seven Skies.

[!] Oijin makes little elf people in jars, naming them after Kin, Fumi and Shiro.

"They can publish THIS but I couldn't get the transcript from The Gib-Gharak Experience?!" a certain LORD exclaims in frustration.

"Well... ****." An Elfess commented, blinking at the publication of the report.

"They actually pulled it off." 

Leihana is impressed, flipping through the report as she sips a piña colada on the beach. She remains on vacation as her sky-god focuses on other things.

Solheim is equally impressed, though also rather concerned. She rushes to her husband to show him the findings. @Kalehart

"And I would've gotten away with it too! If not for those loose-lipped ilia and their stupid leader!" Cried a wicked Vampire, aware she now had to give up the Hag Persona.

Stor gives a thumbs up as Medium sized Spider automatons make copies of the report for mass distribution

Cold and dark, numb and lost, bloodied and mourning. . . The moth burnt her wings away to embrace the light she loved.  With that taste of ash, it is all she can do to grieve for those envisioned days spent in the sun, with that little ape and foolish boy.  Wayward days forever lost, but never forgotten.

"Absolutely deranged these vampires." Owyn Leopold Helvets remarked, mulling the report over some red wine at Cheval Hall. "A bolt through the heart and a leaden sarcophagus chained to the bottom of the sea. That will rid us of this menace."

"It would not surprise me if my former student was betraying, given this new context on her dear old friend." Remarks Aobh, reflecting back on the time Andronikos and Aylin were attacked by the Hag and she had to heal his wounds, later to purge his vampirism "A shame, Aylin, a shame." She'd sigh and continue repairing her boat.