THE TSUTENKAKU REPORT

Lectorate

"Well... isn't this something." Remarked Ser Walton after having concluded reading the report. The Knight ensured copies were distributed to his fellow knights.

A retired elf looks upon the documents with enthusiasm. The revelations within provoke terrors in the night of bloody rituals and dark dealings: a life left behind in Arcas, come to haunt him again.

"Juniper and Lothar - if the latter is who I believe..."

Off he rode.

"They've only touched the surface."

A wood elf sat in the tea shop as his eyes started to follow along the pages. 'Lex' the name rung out in his head like a sad bell as his ears went back taking a second of silence then moved to take a sip of his tea "At the request of Lex O’Hara, the YPA conducted a search into Tsustenkaku helmed by Watanabe Setsuna." It looks as if they forgot about the second search done a few years later. Request by Lady Hirano herself. The young man reads on hand still glued to the tea cup nearly shattering it in his grasp as he read the next part that suck out to him the most "Lex O’Hara is identified as a member of the coven and opts to take his own life before confessing to his crimes and/or attempting to clear his name." His body was never handed over, not even ashes. Empty promises made, lies! It's all lies. His mind screamed out as he took a deep breath setting down the tea cup folding up the paper he'd head up the stairs and behind the doors taking his boots with him. Soon sitting down at another table no longer did he have his tea to sip from as he carried on reading. "The HAG is spotted attempting to murder Yokai-Za member Kin in the streets of Yong Ping." he couldn't help but let out a chuckle trying not to let the madding laughter take over funny how they didn't make mention of the letter sent  "Lector Danzen dialogues with the HAG and convinces them to leave the city, and to not seek vengeance on Kin." still, it was nice that Dazen came by. Shame they didn't go into more detail. His eyes glide along the page seeing what else has come to light in the time lines they have put together, seeing if what they had lined up with his own life experience. "Hirano Nanako manifests into a new body and confesses that they have always been Hirano Tsune. They explain that they used Flesh Alchemy to cheat death and chose the body of an elf to live for eternity without suspicion." Took them long enough to figure it out, but alchemy? really?  The elf fixed the pages in his hand. "Hirano Tsune believes that the HAG is Juniper Wick" Oh please.... he sighed with a roll of his eyes, looking out the window it was getting late, not wanting to be a bother he once more folded up the pages and went down the stairs. Not thinking he walked out the door, boots still in his bag. Knowing the way like the back of his own hand. Each prick of ink on his fingers he took out the pages and started to read on. "attempts to murder Lector Stor." I hope Stor is going well, haven't talked to him in years. I should see how the Vuiller family is going and stop by, I should write to Ravn see how she is holding up. He smiled softly under his wooden filter mask, pushing open a set of doors. "and how she possessed no doubt in her mind that the HAG was, in fact, Tsune Hirano." Back and forth with how the hag is. At this point they should be able to put together the piece. He dropped his bag after locking the many doors behind him. "These salt-vulnerable vampires" could be that's why the salt test didn't work? no, something else is missing he though as he climbed the latter with one hand. "that Juniper Wick is the HAG" he laughed once again as he flopped down onto his bed of blankets and all things soft he could fit in the pile that's funny, but they don't know the things I know, would have been nice to compare notes. "possibly the HAG" no, they will never get it.... So many things to share, yet no one to trust it with. He sighed, rolling over to a table picking up a quill and book as he started to write like he had been for years at this point. What was he writing though?

Waking dreams, 60 years worth of memories, a life lived. Mistakes, so many mistakes. There were no more tears now, though. It was some kindness bestowed upon her by the universe that she did not, and likely never would know of her dear friend's betrayal. She had been offered up as a sacrifice without even knowing it, and some gentler being kept her in the dark as a kindness. Things had really gone to shit since she laid down to bed, but that was beyond her now. She slipped through waves of memories, tossed about on the stormy sea that was her addled mind. So many years of torment and death. Was she truly evil? Or was she a product of circumstance? Perhaps it didn't matter now, perhaps it never would.

Juniper Wick slept.

Sat far away upon his bad guy throne, a forlorn Lothar spits out a mug of fresh blood in shock!

“They didn’t give me nearly enough credit! How am I supposed to conquer the world with such lacklustre publicity!”

Sofiele finally sees this report and then wonders for a second, what if feels like to be in a floating fortress....she thought how impenetrable it be then..."wait...Isn't that how the voidal lands were created....?"

So, that time has come. This too, I have foreseen. With clipping of Her wings, my blood shall clash with another's. Do you, too, think about me? Perhaps not.

The Dark Lord rests within his seat, a chilling air curling around his pale, frail body. The only sound accompanying the forest around him was the subtle creak of his wheelchair as it slumped against the slanted stone platform. 

Wait a little longer. I am coming for you.

Ostromir Carrion, once Lothar's friend, who later stole his cannon designs and claimed them as his own a lifetime ago, idly tapped his talons atop his throne. So the elder would've given into a light cackle, evidently amused by the current events, as the lich then begun to pen.

"Sheesh...A Behemoth of a creature speaks from his cave lair upon hearing the recent news.

Dante flexed his arm that was not, looking at it with a slight regret. I owe that hag.. How I regret the deals and choices I have made. He made ready to travel.

Edited by satinkira
Clarification.

After being handed the report a towering woman's eyes would widen in shock, a slender hand even coming to cover her mouth. After leaving the confines of her conversation she would return to her abode and weep, in a frenzy the woman would begin to throw various possessions and memorabilia into a corner of the room. That sable-haired lady would then find a box, placing each of these possessions with in it, and welding it shut. She'd then run her fingers through her hair, stress wracking her features, she was too old for this...