“I’ll hunt you all, from the dead..” (PK Post)

Allien

A 'ker who had known Esmeé in Myrine was shocked upon reading the message. "Amazing. She learned how to read."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay pours one out for a real bad mf and one of the best fighters he’s known “Ich hope du are kicking ass wherever du ended up, Esmée”

Masashi Iekami mourns the death of his neighbor, who he remembers as only a kind woman who helped his father start a small cow herd.

A mali'ker flicks some dirt off his arm. I am safer without her, yet.. she was a good personality. He chuckles. She was a blind to IT, though.

From his darkened room in Ghaestenwald, Gustaf Sigismund would read over the will with a plain expression. Whether he had expected this from what he had been told or not was up to debate, although what was clear is that, despite the strange way it was written, the elder recognised his own name in it "There is something to be done" he would mutter to him self after letting out a deep sigh

Maciej was sitting in what is now his office, when the information reached him "So Miss Rubens passed?" Young chancellor sighs "So many deaths lately. Though I can't wait to meet her children, maybe they will bring some more life here" He chuckled before going back to his paperwork

Dame Emelya Eloise Kortrevich would not hear of Esmée's death until a while after she returned to Haense, cursing herself out for missing the funeral. While she knows she probably did not mean much to the woman, Esmée Reubens was a large part of the inspiration for the Dame to follow the path she did in life, showing her how strong and unwavering a woman could be and how she would have to work harder than most men to reach the same position, "Godanspeed, honorable warrior." She muttered to herself, feeling slight regret that she never got the opportunity to spar with the woman she had looked up to since she was little.