The Kyrene Boutique

Ros Rae

The Kyrene Boutique

LOTC Skinner Shop

OUR DISCORD

An excellent choice, the Kyrene Boutique. With a name that derives from the meaning of "lords," our products are sure to be fitted as if for royalty itself! We strive to give Lord of the Craft refined and detailed skins that are perfect for roleplay! From a wide range of designs created by our current main 4 skinners, we take requests for people in need of new drabs and wear. So, come in and we welcome you to join us to try our wares and wonders!

Skinner Applications

Do you want to be an employee in Kyrene Boutique? Come and join our community of skinners by signing up! Show us what your capable of and your profile could be added to our folders for people to see! We're hoping to advertise small skinners like ourselves to earn in-game (and also out-game) money! Fill out this application and become one of our tailors today!

Employee Profiles

Here are our employees' profiles for customers to get a sense of what our products look like and what we are best at doing!

"Hello there! My name is Kito and this is my Profile."
~-~-~- <3

What I do:

1. Dresses

2. Formal Attire

3. Casual Attire

4. Bases

What I do not do:

1. Armor

3. Gore

~-~-~- <3

~~~~~

---

"Greetings! My name is Ros (known as the character Amadis in LOTC) and this is my profile!"
 What I do:

1. Dresses

2. Formal Attire

3. Casual Attire

4. Bases

5. Amor 

---

ImageImageImageImageImage

~~~~

YUNA

"Hey there, the name's Yuna, and I'm a Free commissioner. If you have an idea for a skin, and you're conveniently too lazy to make it yourself, then gimme the details! But before I do, here's the criteria that I'm used to."

What I normally do

1: Regular outfits

2: Formal attire (dresses, suits etc.)

3: Bases

4: Armor (depends)

5: Minor/small details

What I normally don't do

1: Gore

2: NSFW (wait, why would you wa-)

~~~~

NEIL

What I do:

1. Armor

2. Clothing

What I do not do:

1. Dresses

Examples of Work: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/thelostschizo/

~~~~

What are you waiting for? Join the community!

Edited by Ros Rae