A Gasp of Fresh Air [PK] | Farewell, LOTC

Spoiler

As the sun rose over the unkept walls of Ghastenwald, a ray of brilliance prodded at the eyes of the aging Nikoleta. The flowers were buzzing with the hum of bees and the birds were making a racket in the riverside trees. An almost warm and inviting feeling filled the day. Her soul leapt with glee. A single eye peaking open;

Today was the first day they'd all be together. 

Quietly joining the festivities below, the nutty woman slipped into the kitchen. Inside she'd make breakfast. Eggs, sausage, toasted bread. A real treat. A candied smile growing over her wicked and crooked features. 

Bursting into the dinning room with hot plates of food, setting the table. A man garbed in tangerine, a meek girl with a snaggle tooth, and a lively boy were sat in their respective seats.

Once the food was settled, Nikoleta sat at the head of the table, slipping a cigarette between her lips. Matchless, the perfection was only seen by her. The shadowy figures blending into the table;

Leaving the fragmented woman bitter and sorrow.

“Andrik?”

Anastasya called out to her twin as she became aware of the new plane of existence in which she were to reside in forevermore

“Andi?” she called again, but to no avail

“Andrik Nikolas, vy answer me now.” she continued, a sense of panic reaching the Bihar as she searched.

---

She spent years - day in, day out. If day even fully existed where the Princess now found herself, but nothing. He was not there, nor would he be. In his final act, he did the one thing the pair had vowed to never do -- he broke their twin rule. Anastasya would be forced to continue her meager existence in the seven skies, simply watching her brother roam, without her. She would not truly be alone, as their family, her family stood beside her; but as far as she was concerned, she was. For what was a twin without their other half.

r

Spoiler

LMAO didn't even get a mention, GG

enjoy the real world m8, and gl in the navy o7

Petra Emma greeted her sister as she entered the Seven Skies, offering her a warm smile and a cup of tea. "Come, come sit, Ana," she called to her sister. "Vy must be exhausted!" 

Pausing, then, Petra realized that Andrik did not enter the Seven Skies alongside Ana. She seemed to be left in a state of confusion and wondering, for their family was not yet complete.

Spoiler

see u soon dude <3 pce out

What I find enjoyable on this server - even with my typical '**** lotc' outrages - is the quality of community. Through trials and tribulations on this server, there are always those handful of people that are truly amazing. LOTC is a chapter, it'll be a chapter in all our lives, that we will eventually flip away from. Some just get to the other chapter quicker compared to others. I did not know you personally, but you left a mark on the server somehow. Thank you for contributing to the memories and stories of everyone here, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

From the words of Carl Sagan; "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."

Esfir Kortrevich clawed at her own throat the moment she woke up in her bed within the safe keep of Jerovitz - the horrifying and shattering crash of glass upon the Vidaus floor and the jolt upon the table as both Royal Twins hit the table with a thud. She had just swallowed the walnut-and-carrot cake in which Andrik himself had choked upon - panic overtook the little girl as she had witnessed her first two deaths at such a young age, and to go out with a bang at a wedding? What a feat.

Her mother and father's voices had gone blurry as black overtook her vision and before she had known it, she sat upright and tore at her flesh - sweaty, clammy and eyes ablaze - Anything to get that damned piece of cake out of her throat, with the purpled visage of the fallen Prinzen branded into her child's mind. Nails dug into her neck as bitten nails scratched up soft skin, as if attacked by a rabid animal. Slower and slower did the girl's little hands paw at her neck, no doubt waking up her siblings, yet she stared at her hands - a bit bloodied and battered now before wiping them on the bed and tying her headscarf a little tighter now around the neck. Staring at the mirror, mist-blue eyes stared back into her own as tired hands smoothed out the ichor-coloured scarf hiding her locks.

What a strange and profound feeling this was. To stare death straight in the eye and not only be terrified by it, but find comfort in it's hollow embrace as well. Is what she would've thought, but she was just a child. Her terrified claw-marks will find their deeper meaning soon enough.

Spoiler

Never knew you too well but with the stories and tales I've heard from other people, it seemed that I definitely missed out - I wish you luck on your next escapade in the army! o7

The Elder-Hieromonk would sign the hussyrian at the new "and now my other Hauch-Nephew...GODANI grant him a place in the seven skies and forgive him of his sin. May he be at peace." prayered the Elder "And now all I have are my Hauch-Hauch Nieces and Nephews...and they neit even know about me" he'd note seeing the last of his beloved Annika's children pass

Spoiler

I'm insulted for not being mentioned jk lol BUT good luck to ya buddy

Spoiler

RP with you as Alexandria was fun, hope you have fun away from the server

Forever missed by Ser Khroll.

Ser August shut the world out - clinging to his bedroom and prompt time alone at the expense of his immediate family.

Spoiler

been rlly good knowing u eric - rlly enjoyed the times we’ve rped. But gl in the navy man o7