A Draconic Bounty - Vladimir the Coward

Qizu

8evmg0o41KbPFaRpACziPoePKWAljyJxDK7r6ITR2jLLT6UpL2aPb4aZDJl_8wHg7vYWUiKV1PwQ51kthxD9lR0La3lflRfyimjpCRJ799P3WF10GeygnJM99KnMJF5TwtT4sy46aGet5mnVdA
sZPekmcSkBLiqGXbTK3A9OF2i-ghk13kjXpnmO5InBe0Ae6W2qAT0P4kBcVeXhpkwcepxvzoDgDdS21jdHS0R0OMtRFXzR6hDgnMAIP11Rs-PKei0TTdIg_4Ktc2JTeo08IvApeBH8RLbw2W7Q
Dinok Yah Hi

A fiery light would shine within the skies of southern Almaris as a great rage overcame the desert lands. Those near the volcano would hear shouts of agony and pain alongside cries of rage. A loud voice boomed out towards all of the southern cities.

“The coward shall cry within my grasp, for he has wronged my people and my followers. The coward shall live in fear of his life for it will be claimed by me and me alone. My talons will rip apart his flesh, my teeth will dine upon his bones, and my fires will claim his soul.

Bring Vladimir to me, a great reward is in store for his capture.”

Shortly after such an occurrence large masses of Heralds would begin to place fliers around different cities. They would include the name “Vladimir” alongside a picture with the text below it reading, “For his capture and in a breathing state, the reward of One Boomsteel Ore will be granted to the capturer. Bring his living body to the southern Volcano when captured, and send a bird to the one known as Morur’ei the Noble Dragon. He wears armors and usually hats that cover his mohawk, he has dark hair, pale skin, brown eyes, human male.

Spoiler

IMG_6474.jpg

By the time word of this bounty reached the ears of the intended target, he would already be far to the North.

He did not fear much, now that he was away from the grasp of his treacherous brothers in the Brotherhood of Balian who would no doubt hand him over to their daemonic idols.

Spoiler

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAMEMC BOUNTY PICTURE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Conrad could only feel remorse, praying for St. Edmond to protect the man in holy righteousness from the draconic scourge that existed in Balian.

6 minutes ago, Borin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAMEMC BOUNTY PICTURE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

there I just wasn't done with my drawing : )

A flag bearing a crimson jolly roger rises. The bounty target won't be safe on land-

-or at sea...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NURSING the stalk of a pale, meerschaum pipe, between his gnarled lips, Vladislav watched gouts of woodsmoke curl out from the bowl of his tobacco tube. Often as not, he swatted his fingers in the little fissures between the silvery plumes, intently observing the billows cleave into two, then four, then six clouds feeding the shadow in the drafty ceiling of his hovel which dawned over him like a terrible tempest.

Tut, tut. He clicked his tongue several times over, as if to chastise the foolhardy writer. With a swift, but laborious ascent, he grew to both feet to fetch his pinion-quill. Vladislav entered the head of the feather into a wasted cartridge of ink, correcting the -mir in Vladimir to a sophisticated -slav.

"So, they think because I am away, that they can steal my brand? That I, dead and six-feet below, will surrender arms and fade into obscurity? Become only a relic from human antiquity? They are wrong. There is room for only one Vlad. And, he will not be a lizard.

He shall be a spider."

The Smiling Spider by Odilon Redon - galleryIntell

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Lord of Barrows roused from its slumber, looking with disdain to vinland shores and the serpents who dwelled therein - those who would harm its flock, and its dream. 

Perhaps it would remind the lizards why they feared. 

Hera Munnel frowns, squinting at the name. She lets out a gasp, looking around to make sure she was alone before saying "That's the man who tried to kill Cousin Anna's cat! " She exclaims! Any worry for the man's life flew out the window... Pettiness and a child's grudge proved to be much stronger in her than her fear of dragons... "All I know about dragon's is my plushie." She declares, petting her living doll dragon idly. Said fear seemed to be almost non-existent.  

Scrisa Anarion smiled. Now this was an interesting bounty.