The Expansion

"Wub da skah?" an old honorary asks from the Father's Halls.

[!] A 'ker woman ponders about the alliance shaking her head at the alliance with the 'thrill. "Racists, murders, voidal mages and heretics. Sounds like a recipe for disaster than worthy allies." The 'ker stands up from her seat as she prepares to hunt heretics.

Edited by Faded_Dragon89

"This makes things convenient," a Snow Elf concludes.

"Wait.... what?" An honorary orc, At'andt, would question.

Alaric stared at the missive, the words turning the wheels in his head though sense he could not make of his message. In one confused scrunch of his face, he set the note down and said the only thing that could arise to his mind.

“Hwat?”

A Dwarfen Lord blinks in confusion. "Ah beg yer pardon?"

"Wub dah zkah?" One-eyed willie would ask. "Mi nub like twiggiez." he'd mumble to himself in the corner of the throne room as he witnessed the event in person.

I thought Haelun'or would have more sense... they should be defending Elysium, not sitting and doing nothing! The Hoplites rave about 'honour' and 'kleos', but turn a blind eye when it's inconvenient for them... A bitter mali'ker rocks back and forth in the wilderness, raving about some 'liars' and 'fools'.

Edited by satinkira
No metagaming

[!] A certain halfling bursts into laughter at the missive, almost falling over backwards from their expression of mirth. "What?!" They practically wheezed. "Don't the orcs know more than half those high elves are voidal mages?! The hypocricy, it's almost funny!" They remark, wiping a few tears from their eyes. Well, eye. The other had been taken from those same orcs! "Almost feel bad for those high elves... The cowards..." They say with a sigh, finally subsiding their laughter. Their gaze turns cold, however, as they look at the missive. "Almost. I'm sure Kosher and Elliphas aren't too happy about this..." They say with a slight grin, getting up from their home in Elvenesse to pay their friends a visit. 

Spoiler

“Void mages bend the knee to the sprits’ favoured.” Cackled a mali from the depths of her room, looming over a map of almaris. “Respect to the orcs for tearing apart a culture that needs to die. The silver state is waning. The very foundations of Haelunor lay gasping for air akin to a dying animal clinging to the desperation to survive despite the clearly fatal wounds sustained. I’ll have to send the uruks a gift of sorts or invite ‘em for a drink. The least I can do for them after they subjugated  the ‘thill.”

Welp, yall didn't look at the hidden comment I placed before eh.

Common guys, nub metagame : D 

The former Maheral of the Silver State of Haelun'or, Malaurir Braxus Ni'leya shakes his head.

Edited by Gavin_

An Old Hyspian Blinks as she begins to howl in laughter, she seemed to find this rather ironic. "Que QUE?" She said in hyspian as she laughed a bit more "DIOS mio, and here I thought we were racist, but they bring in the racist"

*a silvery scholar, Stelios, unsatisfied with recent police brutality, looks through old documents in the eternal library. Relevant information for girding ones self from the impure*