Birth of a Baby Goat

HogoBojo

BIRTH OF A BABY GOAT

5th of Sun's Smile, 1871

ZxjfzorDj7S8s41Xbe2lrJazMSZHrBVY4Z9D9oij

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY HIS SERENE HIGHNESS THE PRINCE OF SEDAN

To the people of Sedan,

It is with great pleasure for the current Sovereign Prince, Frederick de Joannes I and his wife, Princess-Consort Amicia de Joannes to announce the birth of the couple's third child. Once again, they have been truly blessed by God and have had a healthy beautiful baby boy.

The child is to be named Louis Owyn de Joannes. He is named after the first Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Louis I and the second Knight-Commander of the Chapter of the Holy Goats, Sir Owyn de Joannes. I hope that those of his namesake look after him and guide him from the Seven Skies.

May God watch over my family and guide our path forward.

Signed,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Frederick I of House de Joannes, By the Grace of God, Sovereign Prince of Sedan, Count of Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscount of Fauconberg, Baron of Avoria and Pyrmont, Protector and Lord of the Valley of Goats, the Haikaprier, Head-Librarian and Founder of the Frederick Library, Liberator of Libraries 

1_QG6AetsS6D_apTiAqyLqubpwj6FiB5vF0gW8au

HER SERENE HIGHNESS, Amicia of House de Joannes, Princess-Consort of Sedan, Countess-Consort of Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscountess-Consort of Fauconberg, Baroness-Consort of Avoria and Pyrmont

QEWmfclc_NcX81ON0kwEQbm_DXRbXmtPQMjYVl2s

Adele Ludovar smiles brightly as the missive reaches her by servant. "Oh, this is wonderful-!" She gasps, though her smile becomes slightly pained as visiting her new nephew crosses into her mind. "E-ea mean, Sedan is a long way away, but this is wonderful!"

Henrietta walked over to the small crib where the child lay. Peering down with big eyes as she wrinkled her nose down at her baby brother. Being the eldest of the now, three of them. "Mama. I don't want em. I wanted a girl." The protested while facing her mother in a disappointed glare that passed over to her father..

@HogoBojo @DearConnorMurphy

21 hours ago, _mady07 said:

Henrietta walked over to the small crib where the child lay. Peering down with big eyes as she wrinkled her nose down at her baby brother. Being the eldest of the now, three of them. "Mama. I don't want em. I wanted a girl." The protested while facing her mother in a disappointed glare that passed over to her father..

@HogoBojo @DearConnorMurphy

Amicia stood over the crib with a smile, still in awe of the beautiful baby boy lying before her. As her daughter commented on her new brother, the princess could not help but chuckle a little bit. "Perhaps one day my dearest." She told Henrietta, kissing her forehead lovingly. "Perhaps one day."