SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DUMA: SER REINHARDT BARCLAY

Mady

SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DUMA:
SER REINHARDT BARCLAY

bcTptmrTgQMEil9t_pQSciutFQt7s4gPYARjX3DKQ9fsQdnMKlnpBd-1hc8jFiiIMog-IPcu-oCYNVqexz_OuE6ZYxDfLohfevOvNvH6M7jWckXMLC9fUMKkYZL9QupLoES1ktqevo1WrdpX0w

Issued by The Royal Inquisitor Baroness Sorina Luceafaru 
424 ES

The KNIGHT PARAMOUNT (New Marian: KOSSAROWAIN), or officially known as the Kight Paramount and Knight Commander of the Crown, is the commanding member who holds the authority over the Kingdom’s knightly orders, second only to the Sovereign of Haense, and leads the realm as one of the Heads of Defense and first aide to the sovereign at his/her behest. Historically, the Knight Paramount is entrusted in the safeguard of the Sovereign and the Sovereign's immediate family. The most likely candidate for designation has typically been from Haense’s Marian Retinue which houses the most renowned Knights and Dames across the known realm. In most cases, those born of nobility have held the seat although there have been cases where members of the gentry have also held the seat. - "A study into the Knight Paramounts of Haense" by Sir Viktor Kortrevich

The Knight’s Table of Haense has always been intended to be a coveted and exclusive Order with a strong presence within the Kingdom. However, it has been brought to my attention that as of late, this has not been the case. It seems that the presence of the knights have been lacking and the Marian Retinue has been carrying the weight of the Order. Aside from the lack of presence of the knighthood, there has been an issue raised by regarding nepotism and the amount of family members the Knight Paramount has accepted as squires, surpassing numbers more than those of other houses being accepted. 

How is the order so lackluster in the reign of a king who has passed more edicts and history on knights as well as showing an interest in them? To many, it seems that His Majesty has put more effort into the order than the Knight Paramount has. Because of this, as Royal Inquisitor of His Majesty’s Royal Duma, I hereby summon Ser Reinhardt Barclay, Knight Paramount of Haenseti-Ruska, to the Duma to answer for these transgressions.  

Signed, 

Her Ladyship, Sorina Lorelei Luceafaru, Baroness of Richtenburg, Royal Inquisitor of the Duma

"I don't know what this womans been smoking but a vast majority of the time the Crow Knights have to stand in place of Marian Knights, some of whom spend their time fighting in other nations. How dare she make this after we have recently lost three of our knights, does she have no shame?" Asked Walton.

"I would suggest you come with me to the south. Let us rest our minds with some good wine, I mean, why should you care ?", Erhard remarks with a raised brow, continuing the game of chess. 

@Capt_Chief26

"Our men und women sacrifice their lives for Hanseti-Ruska und she declares nepotism und inactivity within our ranks? I've never seen her at the Knight's table - nor on a quest with us; for shame." Scoffed Ser August.

"Care for your own dead house before you care for supposedly dead orders." Dietrich says with a laugh.

Ser Abraham laughs for once in his injured state. "She should ask the order. I am the one who trained Ser Emil and Ser August. Ser Reinhardt does not have the sole authority to take on new squires. The table, all of the sitting knights, vote on the squire, no matter the family name."

"Is Ser Reinhardt to blame that his bountiful family wishes to strongly serve the kingdom in every way they can? They are not his children, he did not sire them, they come and we ALL judge them. They all go through the same interrogation, the same trials, the same risks. Do not bundle all these men in the shadow of their family name.."

"But of course, how is Lady Sorina allowed to make issues? Was her claim to her home not recently challenged due to her recent mental illness and incompetency?" Abraham rubbed his chin. How dare they disgrace the oldest and most loyal serving knight still alive..

Dame Emelya Eloise Kortrevich snickers, "'Kight Paramount'. Other than this ***** not knowing the simplest operations of our Order, she canniet spell or proofread. Who let the jester make summons, eh? A disgrace."

Ser Brandt Barclay smiles as he looks down on his descendants from the seven skies. His dream as a knight was to give raise to a line of chivalrous warriors who'd carry his blood and principles. His smile was wide as he eyed Reinhardt, for he saw that his dream had come true "Good job grandson. So well have you kept my legacy and raised sons worthy of knighthood that they must resort to calling you a nepotist because they cannot keep up with your success ." the Barclay's smile persisted as he finally sang the famous Reinmaren song alongside Ser Wilheim Barclay and Saint Tylos "Keep my head up high, for that flag I die, I'm proud to be a Reinmaren"