The Final Act

Petra waited for Sig, her beloved younger brother, to join her in the Seven Skies. She hoped and prayed that he would get to rest soon.

John Aurelian can't wait to have talks again with Sigismund, and forgives him for the execution. 

A large old man stared down from the seven skies. "Your family carries a heavy burden. Even after all this time, the future kin of yours still struggles to wear such a heavy crown." He exclaimed to two previous Kings who stood on either side of him. Both much smaller than he was.

Kronk 'The Grand' Stormheart would find himself locked outside of Sig's emotional memories, at which he commented. "Yeeh cockfaced, longnosed cuhntt. Yeeh an' yer sad goateeh."

The butler Candle still roams the countryside of various places, lurking and hungry. He would entirely forgo cleaning the palace and making sure Sigismund wasn't too sweaty or parched in his years of absence.

Maya rested her head on the railing of her balcony. She never mentioned it to anyone, feigning ignorance out of fear, but she was always watching everything unfold. A keen gaze and a silent mouth. 

The soft croaking from her newest pet frog slowly lulling her to sleep. 

Eleanora Amador née Baruch smiled softly at her lifelong friend, Petra, from her spot just a bit away before turning back toward the earthly plane. The man she had loved, and the man she had lost, stood there. Her husband could never replace the man upon the throne, nor could Sigismund occupy the place Isaak held in her heart. She had gone to the Seven Skies much earlier than those she grew with, the grief of her father's death pulling her with him, but now, as she looked down upon what was once her home, she felt happiness instead of the despair the end of her life had been plagued with.

"Vy have done so wonderfully, Sigismund, so wonderfully."

@sarahbarah @Pureimp10 (ooc: one of y'all don't play anymore, but I'm still gonna mention you :D)

R

“Ein fair monarch - might the future generations look upon the Koeng gleefully.” Ser August affirmed quietly - looking back on his own younger days with the Koeng, those trips into Oren for Prinzenas Henrietta and her kin.

Constantine Malenos would sign the Lorianne Cross as the news would be brought to him. He would remain within the Cathedral as he looked towards the altar.  "God, shall you take your beloved son within your arms into the seven skies. For the little time I have known him, he has been nothing but kind and cordial to myself and our kin."  He remained within the Cathedral for hours on end. 

A Black Rider rode towards Haense, quest in tow, and all the consequences and dangers following. 

Surely, there will be one brave enough to take my quest.. 

Dame Lynette 'The Resolute' stands tall before the dais - the crowd of friends and family forming that of a personalised tableau for Sigismund to see. She may be old and greyed, but nothing prevents her from her duty, and she soon finds herself in guarding posture; backed up against the pillars between the entrance archway into the court room.

Nevertheless, a smile is set on her wrinkled features as she watches him. 

"You have come so far, my Liege, but you deserve to rest." She remarks at merely a whisper as the illusions of the dead whistle away into the night. 

Adrianna Darkwood sits holed up in her office, paperwork covering the entire large desk and large portions of the floor. Reports of patient treatment, her new policies, her rewriting of the new policies, AMC papers, bills to pay, correspondence, and at the bottom of it all there are a few papers detailing her conversation with Sigismund himself - she keeps a private record of all treatment. As she comes across these couple of papers, she grimaces sorrowfully... 

"Ich wish..." She murmurs to herself in her sleeplessness, "Ich wish there wast more Ich could do fur du, Konig.... I'm sorry." 

She reflects on their conversation, remembering the tears she prompted him to spill when faced by his own death, and then her tired eyes glance up. They flicker over to a glass filled with water, and land on the wilting red petals of the rose which he gifted to her upon the conclusion.