Resignation Letter - End of a Decade

Mayaran

Many years have passed since the Elysium House of Knowledge first was established by myself, with the aid of my son Zakaria. We both worked tiredlessly, shed tears and sweat over our work and faced more than one hurdle on the way. Even as it was complete, we were constantly met with challenges yet we pressed on thanks to the amazing community and team of educators we managed to gather. But, alas, all things have an end for their own reasons.

As of today, I, Solaine Wranralei, will be stepping down from position as Chancellor of Education as well as relinquish my de Astrea name. This was not an easy decision for me to make, yet I have many reasons for it, not all of which I shall name. However, most notably it would be my health that has taken a toll from this position. It has been nothing less than an emotional circus with this position for something I was so proud of and to share with Almaris, yet I fear I feel as if my work has not been valued within Elysium.

My final order before my departure is this, all media ((Documents, images etc)) which were related to the former House of Knowledge, including its University and Library, will cease to be used by the Department of Knowledge and subsequent Chancellors, as well as other government officials as they are property of my own, purchased with my own Mina. This is what I take as reimbursment for my personal mina and materials used for this project, which I leave behind for future use.

I hope to see my dear friends outside the walls of Elysium one day, as I fear this place is not where I belong anymore.

Your former Chancellor of Education,
Solaine Wranralei

((OOC))

So.. Yeah, it was a fun ride guys. Sadly though, I've decided this community is not doing well for my mental health any longer. A lot has happened over the months I was here, and I'm super thankful for all the incredible friends I've made, but all journeys must come to an end when things become too much. With respect for others, whatever has happened to reach this decision shall remain private as it is not my proper place to say, nor do I wish for anything to go beyond my departure.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity, I had an amazing time being your Education Lady.

And, as stated before, all art and documents that I have used for this project is my own and I do not permit it to be used for anything further onwards. 

See you on the flip side, friends.

The Rex grinned as he saw the chests filled with books arriving to the orkish capital.

"Thiz will be hozh." He commented as he started to fill the library.

The Horde grows...

Your braincells will thank you

Hu-din bows his head. "Gug'ye." 

Spoiler

Hope things improve. Best of luck to you. Always make sure to focus on your mental health!

A man of knowledge peered onto the missive. His orange-tinted sight glanced away, looking towards the barren wasteland that was the frosted north. He spoke afterwards, voice muffled.

"May your pursuit continue evermore. Knowledge is meant to be shared, lest it'd die in the minds of men."