[✗] [CA] A Hanyō - The Half Yōkai

Qizu

This was certainly an interesting project to work on for the first half, though I must apologize for dropping out halfway through due to stress and IRL. 

3 minutes ago, Valannor said:

This was certainly an interesting project to work on for the first half, though I must apologize for dropping out halfway through due to stress and IRL. 

Don't apologize you were amazing <3

Happy to be on board with this, was a great piece of work to cultivate. Let's see how this thing goes!

(Qizu did most of this)

DEMON SLAYER DEMON SLAYER DEMON SLAYER DEMON SLAYER 

hey thats me in the proof reading section

yeah this CA is dope btw staff approve it or mega cringe

I genuinely really like it. An interesting take on dark themes that are long foregone. Seems very balanced, also, though I don't see much about their regeneration and how long it takes comparative to that of a normal being's [though I kind of glossed over most of it]

Spoiler

the abhorrent creation of a bunch of yoru mains in valorant

0d7814d567a032f492749fe8c5eba9ae.jpg

give me rep

Great job, everyone. This looks very cool, I'm excited to see this lore-piece accepted and RP'd by people on the server !

Glad to see all the positive feedback, I feel like the only issue may be a few missing Redlines or some mechanical things having problems so once again if you catch any of that before the review please let me know ty guys!

Was a bit apprehensive at first, took a read, and this is some solid lore. +1 on my end, awesome job!

I gave a brief look over the lore, and it's certainly interesting. I have a few reservations regarding theme and some of the lore used, though none of that is really conducive to improving the lore itself, and I otherwise enjoyed the flavor and unique spin it had on this particular niche of RP. However, there are a few questions that came to mind. For one, these seem very mechanically similar to how Mystic's function in terms of the spirit bonding and the corporeal/incorporeal merging; beyond aesthetic and abilities, what serves to prevent it from just being another flavor for the same niche? Also, what kind of spirits are these? Are they dead, inferi, or shamanic spirits? I wasn't very clear, but maybe I just missed it. 

Otherwise, I wish it luck. 

OKAY POP OFF!  WOWOWOWOW,  THE IMAGINATION IN THIS PIECE LOOKS WONDERFUL!  ABOUT TO DELVE INTO THE LORE! 

just in time for yong ping to get world edited out