The Vale of Nevaehlen: Video Trailer (II)

unknown.png?width=505&height=548

aQe5dMFT48H2v9vsmouYazfTWEejJSLWouoZQFtFMUOTAozqpQ8bf7pSUZyngPuZu3n3-ZH7-oV0cbry80BTIESzr3erQESH4YSkyMMg0uOVPWVTD-SOeIdu82S6u4jCxENW4kYL

"Beware of the Drake! Beware of the Drake!" Chanted corsairs of the Southern Isles upon their ships.

After some forty years, an attack on the reclaimed village put the strength of the Halerir'elame and Father Circle to the test. Defeated, their home was left scorched and torn, in rubble like how they once found it. But this was only a spoke in the cycle -- A testament to their lessons and beliefs. Those Mali'ame and allies of Nevaehlen reclaimed their home to nature once more. Remnants of what once was, pokes out from foliage and flora.

What did remain was their unity. 

aQe5dMFT48H2v9vsmouYazfTWEejJSLWouoZQFtFMUOTAozqpQ8bf7pSUZyngPuZu3n3-ZH7-oV0cbry80BTIESzr3erQESH4YSkyMMg0uOVPWVTD-SOeIdu82S6u4jCxENW4kYL

OOC: Special thanks to the ST, and specifically the Event Team for all the hard work they have been putting into this Dark Harbour event-line! 

And lastly, a BIG shoutout and thank you to @Nikophos for the beautiful cinematography of the new build! We appreciate you, Nik!

Spoiler

Previous build before we got cablammo'd!

Beautiful work Nik! If I asked for a better trailer for Christmas, I'm pretty sure Santa would slug me in the face and give me this video again!

Yes Nikophos!

Ayyyyooooooo? That's really neat!