The Elvendom Amelioration

Bhased

The Elvendom Amelioration

The 5th of The Snow’s Maiden, 76 SA

e8XSD2binLkup_pxORc4AW5vvIc9drcowjiW__05qcjV56JhTinWB-Q598rkxwf3xM7eZ2coMwNb5gpF6pLKncoWgK8f9FMiyJJmZyj-5EEGxu0NBA2ixLs9sntzIWh-ESIsOm6oMDrfPqpbvg

~ Preamble ~

With the rolling tides of the Mali’ political sphere, the Crown of Elvendom sees fit to exonerate itself from the last of Sylvaeri hegemonic ties, and cut loose the usage of Belestram-era titulars.

~ Principle ~

ARTICLE I - Naming Conventions

I). The Crown of Elvendom will henceforth be referred to as The Crown of Amaethea.

ARTICLE II - Royarchal Titles

I). The title of the High Prince of Elvendom will henceforth be renamed to the Prince Royarch of Amaethea

a). The title of High Princess of Elvendom will henceforth be renamed to the Princess Consort of Amaethea.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, Prince Royarch of Amaethea,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

JZA1QuUJJrs6gKQa3UQ5M9qCooOz5zR8Naan0vNfE1gzZVWKlBWz3LDjB1R1Zazw9GYQTWCQEjvQciziCQyjS_X4DeafM8CB6WTgLVShngTKPIEwx2heWKVVCpvu-vspQGCb5j9ZTB6-0wJGVw 

"How interesting indeed." Aster would comment as he read the missive. "I have a feeling that this is the start of many more changes to come."

Melawen chuckled a bit as she looked to her eldest son "ti I'd have to agree with you on that oem." The mali'ame mother stepped on her toes to ruffle the young mans hair @HogoBojo