The Rise of Malin'or

Bhased

Prince Kosher Daesmon would read the treaty, handing it to his son, Acanthus ( @AgentofDeath13 ) to read, standing up to address House Daesmon and her members. “Men and women of House Daesmon, we’ve worked on this for years. Years of our lives put into attempting bring together Elves at long last has awakened. Long alive House Daesmon, Long Live Mali’nor!”

"And so it begins at long last." Aster would say with a smirk and a nod of his head at the missive. "I expect great things from the High Princedom of Malin'or. Only time will tell if this will succeed or falter. Although, I find myself quite optimistic of its success."

Ivarielle signs the paper, grumbling something, probably.

They can't do that! They don't count! None of them count! A mali'ker raves and screams to his audience (The mushrooms) as he tears at his hair, almost weeping about how his imagined enemies were succeeding where his beloved city (Again, the mushrooms) was failing.

A particularly spunky ginger paced through the streets of the city of Fi'andria as dawn broke, making her way to the Arcanic Court's headquarters. For the first time since her youth, she stopped to smell the roses and her gaze settled over the city that she could see from the cliffside. Amidst the salty air that blew through Celia'nor was the sense that this was only the beginning for elves, and so Valyris continued about her day with a smile.

"Ay'Malinor!" a young Celia'norian guard states smiling at it "A certain someone isn't gonna like it..." he snickers

Diomé Indoren wonders what his friend Rex Zhot'Rax would have to say on the matter...

Spoiler

fuckelveswoo.png

“What an interesting time to be alive. I do wonder what will come out of this unity, and what enemies we may have made thus far… I knew I should have stayed longer at that meeting…” A particular Druid said to himself as he read the missive.

Melawen grinned a bit as she crossed her arms. The mali'ame turning to face the horizon of elvendom. "Times are changing.." she murmured over to her youngest daughter Clematis

1 minute ago, _mady07 said:

Melawen grinned a bit as she crossed her arms. The mali'ame turning to face the horizon of elvendom. "Times are changing.." she murmured over to her youngest daughter Clematis

A grizzled elf catches wind of the missive, flashbacks of his time in the original Malinor flickering through his mind. He blinks, shaking his head to and fro a few times before releasing a cry of anguish "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

And so sat a High Elf in Haelun'or, busying himself with the practice of voidal arts rather than the gathering of lowly leaders. One step forward, two steps back. A gentle grin covers his features.