The Rise of Malin'or

Bhased

An Old Hyspian shrugged at the look, she was only a human, though she had Adopted many elven hyspians she wondered how were they holding up. 

"Ah....Si fuera nacido solamente como un elf.....but thats impossible with how old I am" she said with a  laugh 

In the Daesmond mannor, a 'ame was dusting the many bookshelf's, as she heard the Prince-heir  and princess  talk of these news, as they left she picked up the missive and read it. Seeing such she grinned.

"A Bigger home and maybe more friends"

the handmaid then continued on her chores, the house was not going to be dusted by itself!

A saprophyte lounges idly in her secluded underground alcove, running her hair in loops around her finger like an armchair philosopher, “Should have made a new name, dragging the  old name out seems far more disrespectful than anything Ebonwood ever did…”  She then pauses, a frown crossing her face, “Why in the aspects am I talking to myself, I never talk to myself…”

A direct descendant of Khel wonders if this makes her official royalty again or not. She will let her parents worry about that, instead returning to contributing to the end of all things to make rocks pop into existence.

Spoiler

I love the logo for Malin'or, someone should credit whoever made it

An elfess walks through the trees as she reads. With a shake of her head she crumbs the paper and shoves it in her bag. "United? You do ne have all the groups of elves in this..." The ame trails off with her thoughts "And to take a dead name..." A chuckle escapes her lips "How original. Dare to disgrace our history, seems only right. We all know elves will never truly be united... Not when our true colors show."  

Whilst in the midst of training with the sword, Avius Csarathaire pondered the proclamation of unity with an uncharacteristic pensiveness. What to make of this new phenomenon? Something appealed in its grandeur and scale. Strength, security, a realm to ward against the predations of the other races. Other things, however, rankled him deeply. This Malinor seemed not to represent the ancient realm in the old legends, its king faithful to the Elves' ancestral gods of nature. It would be a realm of ice drakes and arcanists, spirits and shamans. A realm antithetical to the past.

What to make of it?

For once, despite all his dogged certainties, Avius did not know. But for once he hoped, and said a prayer to the Aspects, that circumstance unlooked for would not bring him into conflict with this new domain of the Elves.

"The gambit payed off, I can't believe we did it." Connak muttered, swirling a glass between gloved digits as his eyes scanned the missive layed out before him. "May they never forget our names, old friend. For even after we're gone and dead, those enslaved by complacency will always envy us."

"This does not bode well for the growth of the Mali'ker as a culture. Yet again our leaders overrule the will of its people. This is a sad day for our kin. Now the wolves will come to our door as they have done in the past, a strong Elven center is not something that the valah will tolerate."

Ruathar grumbled a quiet curse of the Loa'Chil for enthrusting this on them.

An ancient elf shrugged as he read it over in the tavern of Haelun'or. "They spelt that wrong.." He glanced over the missive. "They seemingly doesn't have the druids- Malinor had druids. But I guess it's hard to have druids when you go about murdering those who disagree with you.. Oh, and look." He grinned. "The Bandit Princess became officialy became a puppet." He would chuckle. "Which of course, in the words of the kinslayer, don't wish to be a princess, because she obviously likes traditions!" He laughed, the web of lies too amusing for the old elf which remembered the fall of the Land of Elves. "Let us see what Dad Land will do now that they supposedly have their goal. Kill all paladins?"

The Celian councillor smiles as he reads the new missive of elven unity as he drinks his cup of herbal tea. "Seems like the future us Celian will be one of prosperity and strength for the coming elven years"

Talis Sylvaeri wishes his great grandkids the Oranors good luck but sneezes horrifically at the other signatures because he hates Elves. Awchoo!

An old and tired 'ker looks upon the missive brought to him by one of his children - he rarely leaves his house in recent years, rumours of a broken mind cursed by a monster surround the elder warrior, yet the family says little of it.

"Glory, to Malin's folk..." the Valin'dar patriarch affirmed to nobody in particular. As he once more for the first time in years donned his Lordly armour and made way to step out his abode.

Upon the precipice of the door, he paused to speak to himself again.

"Glory, to Malin'or"

Spoiler

this_is_exactly_what_ive_been_waiting_for_stephen_a_smith_green_screen_q7fy9_thumbnail.jpg.a7f993d0669ad2e6918e080bc9d9f928.jpg

"And just like several centuries ago, following the destruction of the Empire comes the rise of the Elves." Sir Charles Galbraith sighed, looking at the fractured and weak humanity of Almaris.

A random Elf soyfaced at doing that thing from a long time ago again!

"Let's do it again! Let's do it again! Going backwards in time is progress!" cried the Elf.

Spoiler

Good job guys I'm just fooling around. Glad for Elven unity next time call it something new tho. New ideas good!

"I dare say I'm looking forward to this." Mused a pale, tricorn-wearing elf, checking over her anti-druidic weaponry.

Blissful, did that handsome sailor smile upon the missive! He sat in the beach of his beautiful homeland! "In such terms do even those princes enslave themselves; and all their people to the servants of Worms no less!" He looks upon it, a brow quirked at the idea, but in casting his net in the water, did his eyes drift to those olive trees nearby. "Larihei! Guide those Mali with reason to great blessings!" He wishes upon them!

An 'Aheral cackled in a place between civilization and blissful nothing, wandering the feigned edge of lost and aware, found and not. "Know, no; Change."