A Hyssop's Bloom | From Death, Came Life

WestCarolina

"Only good druid is a dead druid."

Snarled an elf in her home after she was turned down while trying to deliver some gifts to thank them.

"Stupid ass-pectist shits, so blinded by their own false hubris. I should burn down their grove despite their clearing of the veil. That'll teach 'em for being so needlessly entitled. They're the  blight upon society now. If they love animals so much, I'm sure they'll love being hunted down akin to such."

A quiet giggle came from the 'aheral as she now went about setting up a 'no druids' sign in her tavern and adjusted the severed heads mounted on pikes in her new secret area.

Arcelia Sirame had not been there to witness the Hyssop's death, the stab, the pure surge of energy, or the spectacles of the Mani pouring into the realm to cleanse the blighted land - but she had certainly felt it. A hush in the voices followed by a heavy heartache overtook the newly attuned, and tears were shed for the passing Sister.

I knew you not well or at all, perhaps - but I knew only but one thing: that you would not fail, and that it would not be in vain. 

A younger, red-haired elfess sought her Father out in the Arvellon Homestead, filled with an intense wrath and fury beyond anything she had ever felt before. Upon entering with Lillyana Caerme'onn in tow, she set about unleashing her burning emotions upon her Father, ranting and raving endlessly.

She simply could not fathom how Tanila had suffered prior to her eventual sacrifice - a suffering that greatly added to her desire to be the chosen victim. For one of Tahariae's devoted, she believed that such pain and anguish should never have been experienced, and then left to weaken and ail the now deceased woman.

The elfess was consumed with resolve this day - her Will empowered by the sacrifice of a woman she had unfortunately not personally met. A woman she would revere for aeons, regardless.

@Fireheart@Your Favorite Impure

An elven sentinel, adorned in the armor of his kin and the helmet of his creed, stalked the perimeter of the Vale's territory tirelessly and without pause. A duty-bound string tugged intensely at his heart as he and his canine mount stared across plains and through trees alike, the rider glancing off in the direction of the blighted Ando Alur site every couple minutes. Fear plagued his mind and caused the digits that held his mount's reins to tap nervously.

Then it happened. Light flashed across his visor as the supposed final healing exploded from the corrupted site. His mount whined  and stamped his large paws into the dirt as they came to a halt at the very edge of their woods, staring out toward Ando Alur. The sentinel wanted nothing more than to rush toward it, everything in his chest told him to he had to get there and do something. And yet..

Ever the loyal dog, he turned his mount and continued forward with his watch. Not even the triumph of his kin's victory could shake the fear from his heart, yet his resolve was untouched. He had his duty, and they had theirs. Even she does, or did.

"Narnsae ito iyl."

Dante Lo takes a cautious walk through where the Hollow used to be, his eyes slowly widening as he notes the evident lack of.. voidness.

Once, I aspired to become a Druid.. Though I fear I may be shunned, I must attempt it. This is a brilliant thing they've done here, most certainly worthy of note.

Meanwhile, Marellons arms raise, and he sighs softly. And with its death, go my plans for Ralph..

A woman tread quietly beneath the emerald canopy. Alone. The earth still, forest quieting around her. Mourning. Nature felt her pain, and so fell into a lull because of it. Blind with tears, she sat by a riverbank. The woman’s lone hand placed in the water. Crystal clear liquid flowed merrily by, but all she saw was red. Plagued forever more with her youngest sister’s blood, an innocent life stolen, staining her skin crimson. A life to save the world. Her duties demanded such a sacrifice. Only nature and Tanila’s spirit would feel the unending ache which would never abate. The anguish the woman agreed to carry. Her burden, now and always. 

The Mushroom Man was no Druid... Yet he strolled through the lands, spreading spores here and there. He passed by the Iron Uzg... Wandered past the swamps near Yong Ping... He looked up. He felt something holding his breath, as if his many tattoos were tightening upon his skin. Then he saw. He stared up in a passive awe, his mouth opening slowly as he stood there. He lowered his gaze, tears running down his cheek. Tears, perhaps for a grief yet unknown to him.

A Mage vacated the stone halls of the Kingdom. His eyes were almost closed, heavy with exhaustion. His heart felt heavy, yet he knew not why. He followed the roads, flowing from the capital to Eastfleet, like blood through the veins of the continent. He turned his head, expecting to see the same impeding doom he saw every day. Instead he watched the sky. He consequently fell to his knees, hiding his face in his hands. He wept, exposed to all, but mostly to himself.

A mug of Stormheart brew would be left on the Grave of Kronk Stormheart, then on Tinila's. The dark dwarf Glod sighed. "guess yer avenged 'im lass. I thank yer, e'en though I never knew or met yer."

21 hours ago, Moribundity said:

"Only good druid is a dead druid."

Snarled an elf in her home after she was turned down while trying to deliver some gifts to thank them.

"Stupid ass-pectist shits, so blinded by their own false hubris. I should burn down their grove despite their clearing of the veil. That'll teach 'em for being so needlessly entitled. They're the  blight upon society now. If they love animals so much, I'm sure they'll love being hunted down akin to such."

A quiet giggle came from the 'aheral as she now went about setting up a 'no druids' sign in her tavern and adjusted the severed heads mounted on pikes in her new secret area.

Tanila glanced around the lush forest she woke up to after sacrificing her life to save the ungrateful and to avenge the unfortunate. The woman simply wondered. Who asked?

"Only good mage is a dead mage..."  The young elfess murmured to her aunt before taking a sip of tea.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=14650254