Third Year Anniversary AMA (God Help me...)

doreebear

ayo whaddup again! ask me anything. I'm not sure how much longer I'll remain in this hellscape... but then again, I said that two years ago... so, yeah... ask me anything. 

(I know, I posted this after the day was almost done, but I'm a busy woman...)

meow

Just to throw it out there, How was your experience playing your first character or how were they played out? Being new an all to LOTC 3 years ago (Or whichever one you can think of at the latest)

least favourite soundboard sound effect

most favourite sound board sound effect 

if you had the choice to be fully Italian or fully Hispanic what would you choose? (must choose 1)

meow

12 hours ago, VictoriaMinaj said:

who is ur fav mukbanger

whos ur fav played persona on lotc and why

pur manifest

my favorite Mukbanger would have to be Ssoyoung, but I actually do not watch the eating part, I only watching the cooking part of her videos, because for whatever reason, that is the more satisfying part. I'd watch the rest but I Can't handle loud chewing, probably because of my sensory issues. 

Nataliya. While I enjoy Ysidora's, I don't think it can compete with Nataliya's. because,  From an early age, she was a confused and ill-judged character. (i'll write a post on her life here soon) Despite the fact that she had been disowned and that there was a lot of ooc participation of people being sh*tty that I couldn't control, the plot evolved rather organically. I truly believe that enhanced her character and is the reason she is so well-known. I believe it's pretty damn cool that even though she was disowned, some people still address her as "Your Highness." out of respect for her.

purrrrr

1 hour ago, Junoix said:

Meow

Meow meow baby mama ;) 

2 hours ago, oliviaaaahr said:

mama

MOMMY c: 

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

meow

I hate that I read this in your voice, nonetheless, Mreow :3

7 hours ago, Mordhaund said:

least favourite soundboard sound effect

most favourite sound board sound effect 

if you had the choice to be fully Italian or fully Hispanic what would you choose? (must choose 1)

You f*ckin know which one... the stupid mama mia one 

if you're talking about from you, I have none, but for me? I like Material Gorl, Five nights at freddys ringing and Microsoft exe has stopped working one

that's a pretty tough one but Probably Hispanic, just because I unfortunately look more Italian than I do Hispanic...and people can unfortunately make jokes about it, wheres yeah you could make jokes about me being Mexican, but that would just be flat out rac*st...but that hasn't stopped y'all..

5 hours ago, satinkira said:

who do you want to be a staff who currently isn't

One of the People who I was wanting to Become staff has just recently joined, ScourgeofOrder. 

12 hours ago, PrinceJose270 said:

Just to throw it out there, How was your experience playing your first character or how were they played out? Being new an all to LOTC 3 years ago (Or whichever one you can think of at the latest)

I did actually play out my first character! it was interesting to say the least, It was the first time I had joined a server with proper rp standards, and I had to learn how to write better quick!  I had left 2 weeks without saying a word before coming back. I don't even remember why tbh with you. I am still friends with 2 people from that group when I first joined

13 hours ago, EX. DERFEY said:

chungus

yuh