My time in Oren & the problem I'm having

CanadaMatt

2 hours ago, Budaq said:

LOTC is a server of communities , gotta stick to 1

budaq, this is an absolutely horrible take. LOTC itself is a community. you should not be barred from a community OOCly due to irp actions, now if someone joined your discord and started leaking stuff or being disrespectful that is a completely differently story. However that is not the case here. 

2 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Does anyone else here have anecdotes about OOC blacklisting or is this just a one-off misunderstanding kinda thing? I'd like to hear more stories on this.

there has been more however  I'm not going to go into details on it 

just sucks that im being OOCLY shunned by a community iv been apart of in the end, this kinda turned into a rant of sort but if any questions come up feel free to ask and ill awnser. 

Except it's not the same community? A big part of the changes in Oren is that it's ruled by a different faction that was inside the player group. Also, this claim you're being ghosted is very nebulous and strange. If you're being ghosted by the same people over and over again why are you reaching out to them and not involving yourself in a community where you'll be more comfortable?

People are on the server to have fun. If people don't like you, go play somewhere else, f**k them. Even if you instigated it or they instigated it, don't spend time somewhere where people clearly are ignoring you or something.

The fact it's living in your mind rent free is in of itself a call for help, because it's honestly not that big of a deal. I don't personally fit into LoTC communities and I don't pin it on them. It's not a community's job to sustain me or please me. If I don't enjoy a community, I don't play there. If I'm not respected, I don't play there.

Go find a group that's a better fit.

39 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Me sitting here banned from the Kingdom of Oren discord as well; Guess I’m a terrible person

As am I lol

@CanadaMattIf you want a more relaxed, casual vibe, hmu

For reference:

asked why u got booted btw and its becuz u made this and annoyed people

unknown.png

doesn't seem so one-sided lol

2 minutes ago, EX. DERFEY said:

Except it's not the same community? A big part of the changes in Oren is that it's ruled by a different faction that was inside the player group. Also, this claim you're being ghosted is very nebulous and strange. If you're being ghosted by the same people over and over again why are you reaching out to them and not involving yourself in a community where you'll be more comfortable?

People are on the server to have fun. If people don't like you, go play somewhere else, f**k them. Even if you instigated it or they instigated it, don't spend time somewhere where people clearly are ignoring you or something.

The fact it's living in your mind rent free is in of itself a call for help, because it's honestly not that big of a deal. I don't personally fit into LoTC communities and I don't pin it on them. It's not a community's job to sustain me or please me. If I don't enjoy a community, I don't play there. If I'm not respected, I don't play there.

Go find a group that's a better fit.

First of all its an honour to get a EX.Derfey response I appreciate it.

Im on the server to have fun yeah, and Ill take your words to though as I look for a new place to find some fun rp thanks!

Just now, EX. DERFEY said:

asked why u got booted btw and its becuz u made this and annoyed people

unknown.png

doesn't seem so one-sided lol

Was made during my toxic fit I had like I stated in a response but thansk for shareing it

Just now, CanadaMatt said:

First of all its an honour to get a EX.Derfey response I appreciate it.

Im on the server to have fun yeah, and Ill take your words to though as I look for a new place to find some fun rp thanks!

Was made during my toxic fit I had like I stated in a response but thansk for shareing it

i mean i'm not above sh*tposting

just be mindful that free speech is free speech, but free speech has consequences.

if ppl don't like u cuz u annoyed them, seems like something u ought to rectify with them, or it's better to find a crowd that thinks like u do

Like I said earlier I was toxic though it was through emotions and such I did say some things to @Chennsterand I apologise to him if anything I said was to rude, it was posted in oren that players who didnt fight for lion would be welcomed back no questions asked and no judgment given and would be welcomed with open arms, yet not alot of us were like I said earlier I was questioned I was judged and not really welcomed hence why It ticked me slightly

If me makeing 1 meme is such a big deal, We should look at the countless memes people have made towards other players aswell mainly from people in oren, im sure other players have made memes worse then this against other players

i mean i'm not above sh*tposting

just be mindful that free speech is free speech, but free speech has consequences.

if ppl don't like u cuz u annoyed them, seems like something u ought to rectify with them, or it's better to find a crowd that thinks like u do

Hey if people don't like me for being me then meh but I wasnt aware they didnt like me

Just now, CanadaMatt said:

Like I said earlier I was toxic though it was through emotions and such I did say some things to @Chennsterand I apologise to him if anything I said was to rude, it was posted in oren that players who didnt fight for lion would be welcomed back no questions asked and no judgment given and would be welcomed with open arms, yet not alot of us were like I said earlier I was questioned I was judged and not really welcomed hence why It ticked me slightly

If me makeing 1 meme is such a big deal, We should look at the countless memes people have made towards other players aswell mainly from people in oren

it's not whether it's a big deal or not

falls down to u wanted an answer for why those ppl are annoyed and u got one

nobody's gonna bar u from walking into the city or something, but if u annoyed people, they'll be resistant to interacting with u on a personal level

i personally wouldn't care about a meme, i'd just counter-sh*tpost

Just now, EX. DERFEY said:

it's not whether it's a big deal or not

falls down to u wanted an answer for why those ppl are annoyed and u got one

nobody's gonna bar u from walking into the city or something, but if u annoyed people, they'll be resistant to interacting with u on a personal level

i personally wouldn't care about a meme, i'd just counter-sh*tpost

Of course an I appreciate you being civil about this all, I did reach out to chenn and lion reached out to me, I mean if they felt annoyed they are free to reach out to me and let me know I don't mind being told if I am or not, I mean I do mind if they talk behind my back about it, im not one to talk behind peoples back personally I usually go to them if I need to. 

1 minute ago, CanadaMatt said:

Of course an I appreciate you being civil about this all, I did reach out to chenn and lion reached out to me, I mean if they felt annoyed they are free to reach out to me and let me know I don't mind being told if I am or not, I mean I do mind if they talk behind my back about it, im not one to talk behind peoples back personally I usually go to them if I need to. 

easily fixed rlly by just going "how would I act if they did x thing that I did"

like, personally, when i dislike ppl i just avoid them because if i yell at them or roast them they can run OBS and get me banned or smthing

for that reason, many people are avoidant of conflict on here, which means a lot of the time things don't rlly get resolved in an open-forum civil discourse typa way

easily fixed rlly by just going "how would I act if they did x thing that I did"

like, personally, when i dislike ppl i just avoid them because if i yell at them or roast them they can run OBS and get me banned or smthing

for that reason, many people are avoidant of conflict on here, which means a lot of the time things don't rlly get resolved in an open-forum civil discourse typa way

Totaly man I mean its not often you can have a civil discussion, I mean im one to talk when I was kinda toxic but thats lotc right 

1 minute ago, CanadaMatt said:

Totaly man I mean its not often you can have a civil discussion, I mean im one to talk when I was kinda toxic but thats lotc right 

exactly next time might just b better to reach out

i've had an edible and it hit so honestly this entire situation just feels rlly funny to me

good luck kids

wha.. what do you mean you're leaving my nation hug box? stay and give me activity, or be forever known as BALIAN SCUM

Spoiler

image.png.e5784acc57f678f1496539afea881ce5.png