My time in Oren & the problem I'm having

CanadaMatt

1 minute ago, satinkira said:

wha.. what do you mean you're leaving my nation hug box? stay and give me activity, or be forever known as BALIAN SCUM

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e5784acc57f678f1496539afea881ce5.png

lmao btw the image didnt load so im not gonna click the link on it

3 hours ago, Budaq said:

LOTC is a server of communities , gotta stick to 1

worst take 

5 hours ago, Budaq said:

Never did that.

I've been part of many and it never caused any issues.

Interesting post

Any orenian knows me as the general who chose to leave after the civil war instead of staying on a side. I didn't try to hide I didn't like the way either side was conducting themselves. 

That being said, I hold nothing against them. Jay and lion are still homies. 

Like you I went to haense where I've gotten along just fine in the BSK using my military experience. It's always been wierd joining orenian vcs but regardless I haven't had any issue with toxic players. But perhaps thats hidden because of the blue tag

Alot went wrong, that much I can agree on. But oren wasn't perfect before. 

Time will tell whether they build it up or break it down. 

13 hours ago, Budaq said:

can we just ******* kill nations off already

can't believe there are actually people advocating for you to identify as "haensers" OOCly now what have we done

LOTC is a community were meant to have fun, and i reckon the reason we can have more then a single persona is so we can be elswhere and not just stuck in rot, the fact your pouring this us or them thing out is just shamefull budaq, remember how oren let you come back time and time again after all the bullshit you have pulled in the past?. Whats happening to matt is flat out bullying on a OOC level

11 hours ago, Budaq said:

Impressively bad take

12 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Does anyone else here have anecdotes about OOC blacklisting or is this just a one-off misunderstanding kinda thing? I'd like to hear more stories on this.

Banned from the Oren Discord after having been in it for 3 hours and not posting anything except a role request. So I DMed Lion. I still haven't been told why. 

wHtbC7YsdGqGJfXjQzXfCuLId4seO7AS-jnIC6p00BqgAVTvp-mhM8h0g04hi1o-dtbTUsdzZirwzHWs5HzzZv_Eded5bj7kGbpQewfCyGan6AErNjEO6y6o6Wcimux_2n6YbyBpgcaMKINzYQ

You just made me briefly check my role request channel to make sure I haven't ghosted anyone

On 5/15/2022 at 8:27 AM, UnusualBrit said:

Its bait

I hate that "bait" nowadays is people saying something fkn dumb, people calling them dumb, and that person going "HUR HUR GET BAITED XDD I GOT YOU SO GOOD"

17 hours ago, Fie said:

ppl r outhere screaming about being blacklisted when the only ones oren blacklists r pedos, groomers and other terrible people

🤨

7 hours ago, KamikazeReaper said:

LOTC is a community were meant to have fun, and i reckon the reason we can have more then a single persona is so we can be elswhere and not just stuck in rot, the fact your pouring this us or them thing out is just shamefull budaq, remember how oren let you come back time and time again after all the bullshit you have pulled in the past?. Whats happening to matt is flat out bullying on a OOC level

Idk why you talking on the things when you never heard my side of the story , and the only time I was actually accepted back normally , was during Nectorist's Oren 🤷‍♂️

20 hours ago, Lionhz said:

Hey, sorry I hadn't been receiving your message I've been MIA all day (Washing Machine flooded the house). Nobody outcasted you, nor have I ever had such an intent to do so. The discord has been wiped and only residents and people who actively participate in the community receive resident role. I Had been MIA, and only invited Lectors into the discord to receive the Lectors role.

Oren discord isnt going to full lockdown, visitors still have access to Pings, and informational channels. If you want to have a proper conversation, feel free to message me. I try my best to respond to every DM I can (My Phone still Shattered).

Well I'm also blacklisted from the Orenian discords due to fighting on Balian's side, but precisely associating with group (or people) which are not in greatest relations with the Orenian leadership. Therefore all my friendships and relations with most of the Orenian leadership and group I was part of for period of time were nulled and I was kicked as gaunt cat. I simply wished to branch out and have rest from the same group I used to play with (i warned lion that i won't b siding with him). I can't rly fault them or Lion precisely, bcuz they are not the first to blacklist people they do not wish to see in their community.

ALSO as response to the post, blacklisting people from communities is normal and multiple leaderships have done it and often do from and there's no solution to this. If you feel bullied or experiencing toxicity from group or community you should probably speak with staff (which may or may not help) but you should try to distance yourself and find fun somewhere else, which can be easily achieved.