The Sacking of Elysium

Malgonious

The Mudd rested his longsword on his lap, next to him, a bucket of water with a cloth inside, he slowly started to clean the blade. He stated to himself, "It was a good experience pushing people off the rooftops and watching them fall to their sad death." He said while laughing a little.

Amura returns to Elysium seeing the tavern is burnt down and a few windows elsewhere broken with some other building damage but most of the city still standing.

"All this to burn down a tavern and break some glass?" she muses "Now we got a reason to make a better tavern and better homes." 

Krothuul'Akaal returned to the goi covered in brown splotches, and deep, dark circles under his bloodshot eyes "Dah wagh am over? Zho quick? Mi take azh zingle spiritual journey an come back an mizz dah klomp? Zkah.. Bub'hozh bruddahz"

Edited by StokedOff

It is almost tragic.. their blind refusal to put up a good fight. I warned them that they should make alliances and fight properly, instead of relying on trebuchets; but here we are. Remon looked into the ruined city, only just having left his hospital bed.

A councillor of the marble city returned home alongside his silver kin. In the square, with swords sheathed and the evidence of war still present upon them  — blood dirtied their hair, mud marked their trousers — they saluted one another's efforts before dispersing.

"I swore to have them genocided. We have succeeded." Naele says, watching the pillaging and destruction of Elysium beside Mèlawen.@_mady07

"Damn, the Elysiums managed to outrally the orcs." said Walton.

Solaine Wranralei sighed upon reading the massive, a sigh filled with relief. Looking to her son, she smiled. "It was good we left when we did, Zak. That 'kingdom' filled with corruption and egotism will see its fall in due time, and I won't have my hard work vanish due to their own arrogance." She spoke with a tinge of exhaustion, looking upon the many, many piles of books in her arsenal.

Edited by Mayaran

A certain Elysian child from Odinson clan cried as he was told that his favourite piano was destroyed during the siege.