THE BIRTH OF THE DUKE OF ALBAN

GMRO

Amadea does some post-pregnancy mommy-and-me yoga with her curious Georg

Isabel makes sure to pen a letter of congratulations to her dearest friend Amadea and her cousin, Karl.

"Amadea and Karl,

Congratulations on your baby. I hope he doesn't smell. I'm coming to visit soon.

With love, Isabel"

@shay@GMRO

Georg (who had already proven himself to be quite curious, for he had fallen out of his crib), cries upon being read the missive out loud by a wet nurse (why the wet nurse was reading to him was beyond reason, surely a newborn infant was unable to comprehend it). 

[ ! ] Dracomir Rorikov dropped the large and heavy tax ledger he was holding upon hearing the news!
"Ah! Praise Godan that the young prince is alive and well!"  - he commented, shuddering at the recalling of the

first-born of Koeng Sigismund III.

─────── ⋆⁺₊ ☼ ⋆⁺₊ ───────

Emerging from the crypts as she always did, cold to the touch, ELIZAVETA’S hues scanned the missive over – those eyes just as icy as the snow itself. And growing on her face was a tender, fond smile. She reread the infant’s name numerous times, memorizing – learning, out of sheer curiosity. Perhaps she was, once again, in a state of delirium, as her pupils dilated, looking towards the palace. They had a mind of their own, now, hoping and waiting for the chance to see the infant Prince for themselves.

“A kindred soul,” She murmured. She hoped.

46Ah2H2TtHuJXb0xJH-9EeY5ruVT63Heix1yCeMEx-yS8sbujs2hOEY0TNOWUd4HzYfh6cMFeovboiqC_wz_dhbisMMdFqfRK-YFg8vw-tTgSx9dcy5KduD6R60H4-5wCXGhcoM2kxlMf3SzFw

Godric Adrian Colborn hopes the baby behaves around the silver fox. He thinks the lad might pull it's tail and cause a fus. He raised his quill and pens them a letter anyway, just so they know to be safe.

The Reverend Mother Maya screamed in joy “My first baptism! What a dobry little boy!” 

2 hours ago, shay said:

Amadea does some post-pregnancy mommy-and-me yoga with her curious Georg

Solheim, upon hearing the news, sends a congratulations card and a baby rattle made of whalebone.

georg is mauled by a fox.