The Resurrection of Skjoldier

There a Sillumir stood before the cold howling winds that now interrupted the plain roads he once treaded. He exhales to look at his breathily fog he created, gazing around with slight annoyance. "This might be bit of a bother."

Now, what could Haelun'or have done to invoke the wrath of the Frost Witches..? Remon pondered the question, resolving to go investigate.

[!] Melawen blinked a few times as she looked to Naele with a pause pointing to the missive "I left for a week.. and this?" An amused grin founded her expression as she shook her head 

Aech gives a little grin. Serves the racist bastards right. But then frowns. "Hm, I hope I can still gather the herbs from there..." 

Scrisa Anarion smiles at the scene, taking a deeeep breath of the cold, crisp air. "I like it much better this way, I think." 

Laerdya could only let out malicious laugh upon hearing the news "Serves them right for their inability to listen to anyone else, I knew Haelun'or would suffer, but they refused my grace." The woman would proceed to rant on before going about her business in the warm lands of Celia'nor.

2 hours ago, _mady07 said:

[!] Melawen blinked a few times as she looked to Naele with a pause pointing to the missive "I left for a week.. and this?" An amused grin founded her expression as she shook her head 

"...Merry Krugmas?" Naele looks back at Mèlawen, almost bursting into laughter.

"This is merely the beginning."

Astyrn gaped up at the frozen tundra she would never call home but held dearly for her friends that we're inside. Glassy eyes staring off before vocalizing a simple song  as she was ushered back to fenn where she could tend to her cows “When autumn mists gather and city's fall down new strength in me rises to bear life waiting crown.”