[✓] [Voidal Feat] - Veil Watchers

MeteorDragon

14 minutes ago, LoTC's Next Top Model said:

neat idea, though i worry mana sight may overstep the bounds of voidal eminence's aura sensory. it already doesn't have much going for it.

other than that, seems neat.

I do kind of realize that it might overstep bounds though the general idea is that it's meant to only detect things like tears/obelisks and those sorts of things. Also tried to make it different with it being an active ability and having a black and white view in hopes it makes itself different from Eminence. If it does end up needing to be changed, I will gladly change/edit it!

As the player of a character who has lived through multiple voidal crises, I love this flavourful addition to voidal lore and allows further RP for flavourful RP characters who wish to not only embrace the void, but fight it. Concepts like this often fun additions to lore and I encourage that lore team look into this as it will provide a great narratives to voidal mages like myself who struggle to enjoy the magic to due to struggling to locate storylines that are often more common in other magical areas or are left behind from valuable experiences and fun Roleplay.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.