I've been trying to title this post for three hours

Tiaq

hey ******* bros and non-binary HOES HONHONHON.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I'm Tiaq, aka Cassie, aka Jade, aka Florida Woman. I like roleplaying hot muscle ladies who slick their hair back and need no man (see Zephyr for more information), and also little twink ladies who just want to bake bread for a living. I was born in Florida (you've probably never heard of it), and like to do that weird cosplay shit idk its kinda cringe. I like spending my time at local renaissance faires with friends, playing the monthly 'BEST GAME OF THE YEAR' (recently: Elden ring, bugsnax, RE:V, ur mom). 
As for when it comes to Minecraft, I absolutely love building and often spend my time world-painting pretty terrain, making Bo2's, all that jazz! I've been doing MCRP for like, bordering six years, but never seriously got into it until 2018. I stopped from '21-'22 primarily due to covid and health problems, but I'm back now and ready to sKIDADDLE. SO. If you ever wanna meet a sexy farfolk pirate lookin lady with muscles, come find me running around! <3 

Spoiler

Zephyr Concept by my besto SNABBY.

856006093_zephyr_conceptingngngngngngngngggggggggggggggggggg_JADE-min(1)-compressed-compressed.thumb.jpg.333d902af5d7e0b2a34364097830049e.jpggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_ZEPHYR-min-compressed.thumb.jpg.1d2aadb954d3bf79edd56d0e13a95972.jpg

Spoiler

face reveal omg cringe LOLOL

(had to screencap from instagram because the original images couldn't compress under 500kb)

483662523_unknown(13)-compressed(1).thumb.jpg.e358393f02fb729942252dff2b14a122.jpg1289687715_unknown(14)-compressed(1).thumb.jpg.f9ec10d92ba47a6cf35b9724b5145fb3.jpg

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

P.S - @zuzieeis gay, LOL

idk why but for some reason, i thought u were an alt -- maybe its instinctual at this time when i see someone competent writing on the forums. nevertheless welcome to LOTC ! feel free to join the Story Discord to gather insights on the lore, hmu if you'd ever like to RP and i hope u enjoy ur time here

https://discord.gg/7GjZDfz6

whats ur elden ring build btw

I’m not gay… but I am cool 🦅🦅🦅

please tell me you did not just dox yourself..

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around 😊

1 hour ago, 1_Language_1 said:

cant get doxxed if you dox yourself first

On a serious note, welcome to the server! If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to reach out at un-w#9099 :)

Hey! Welcome to the server, if you're ever looking for a group to rp with and need help getting integrated into the server let me know! I'd be happy to help, my discord is Cepheid#9890 

On 5/19/2022 at 11:53 PM, 1_Language_1 said:

If you search my username you’d probably find all my socials anyway, I don’t really care if people know my name or face LOL 

On 5/20/2022 at 4:27 AM, Summerisdumb said:

WHo are you

Hi qt it’s been awhile

On 5/20/2022 at 3:22 PM, MugRootBeerOfficial said:

I'm gay

Same