8 years (or something like that) AMA

Eryane

hello i have been around since athera and it's been long overdue that i post one of these

so please feel free to ask me anything and everything

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

whats your moms number

It's over.

What made you start rping on lotc, and is it where you started mineman rp or was there another sever before it you played on?

1 minute ago, Ryanark said:

whats your moms number

bro...?

They're in the walls They're in the walls They're in the walls They're in the walls They're in the walls They're in the walls

What's the most valuable life lesson you've learned from LoTC?

Romantic Concept With Man Making Marriage Proposal Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 71186230.

16 minutes ago, Chrothic said:

What made you start rping on lotc, and is it where you started mineman rp or was there another sever before it you played on?

I had actually been RPing on another server for quite some time for the most part until 2016-2017, and only going onto LotC every now and then at the start. Most of the people who I had spoken to at the time online had always mentioned LotC as being this massive server so I wanted to try it out. I played with the Wood Elves first, then in Oren for sometime as a servant, but an old friend of mine named Kukiii got me to stick around on LotC more often in Courland (first as a handmaiden, then as a de Castro who became Queen of Norland) and with the Warhawkes. 

15 minutes ago, Cepheid said:

how does it feel to be known as a banned player menace to lotc?

feels pretty powerful i used to say that being banned was on my checklist i didn't expect it to actually happen  

7 minutes ago, Elite Snipes said:

Dwarves or humans? What’s better

humans.

But, to genuinely answer this question, after my few brief interactions directly in the discord and RPing in the city as well as my interactions as a nation leader throughout the war, it's almost hard for me to choose. Both communities offer really different atmospheres and different approaches to RP. A lot of human rp is more realistic, Game of Thrones-y and with a heavy focus on nobility and politics while the dwarves are much more fantasy based, relaxed and laid back to enjoy your time with friends going on adventures. 

7 minutes ago, Asutto said:

What's the most valuable life lesson you've learned from LoTC?

You know, this is actually a pretty difficult question for me to answer because I surprisingly have learned a lot from being on this server over the years. I think the most valuable life lesson is to be confident in your actions once you have made them and to own your mistakes or the consequences that come alongside those choices that you have made. 

Another thing, because it's almost as equally important in my opinion, is that you should fully trust yourself and remember who you are individually. I've seen some really, really horrific things said about me over the years (especially in the past few months) that made me question who I was as a person, but at the end of the day I had to remember that I knew I wasn't what they were saying and it was useless to give them any time of day (if people really cared to give me feedback, and cared for my well-being, they would talk to me in a much more civil manner).

5 minutes ago, Trinn said:

Romantic Concept With Man Making Marriage Proposal Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 71186230.

we're already married... do you want to get married again?

How is Reina?

Are you ever going to confess to the crimes you committed in the 1980s?