8 years (or something like that) AMA

Eryane

Favourite Court Employee of all time. Could be back during your time as Queen of Haense or Holy Orenian Empress. Choose wisely...

why are you an unironic slavophile

why?

How was your time as NL?

If given the chance would you do it again?

top 3 orenians?

3 hours ago, MCVDK said:

How is Reina?

She is doing so well! Two days ago, she turned 1 year old and it's insane to see her grow up. She's probably one of the most well-trained dogs I've seen, given the work myself and my family has put in this past year. Super sweet and friendly to other animals too, as well as people. Here's a picture: 

Spoiler

cSaTAxpmLOm_3axTtsHqhV2C3UWILtAN5JckzPL1lXzf4YcbglnWyD7BTOdLthGQ5E_YJZOzG5w_CkgjPE8atKE3qr3gYjbfiYm78MpCZJN9M8uJFoRgs33sRvA_r4ls2Y456ZsRn3QAO0Kwdw

3 hours ago, Borin said:

Are you ever going to confess to the crimes you committed in the 1980s?

U7k1h007WEa4ycuCuevQRgU2iiqSgLyholWe3Gl-q5fKTmKDWrSHULDmE6VKUygECvK-Kafgr6Wnvg02rEC_MbJYs_oE3OJ0Je93E5GZjoz1ly_u3J5YcnI5CeEYZvm-lBnOU1XUEkGiESc6Vw

i already have.

3 hours ago, Taketheshot said:

When did you discover that Nect and Elite snipes were in a relationship? 

the moment this was posted in our peace talks discord chat between myself, nectorist, and dwarven bros: 

Rm9YD1XCPTkvZaYdpKPbJwROCSJKiOiYXHoBl1Jj7NNnMbWrIA_osZaSJG_s921Q64XH77kM5DJq2oCEUn6VQuZqMkkJUvcWWhlySFPkgPUiA0kKcGpdGINkSTf_v2UjuNVdflTR3pF9_h8eVg

3 hours ago, HogoBojo said:

Favourite Court Employee of all time. Could be back during your time as Queen of Haense or Holy Orenian Empress. Choose wisely...

CLEARLY Court Chef Hogo Bojo ahahahahaha...

It's hard to decide because there's been so many wonderful people over the years that I've been lucky enough to meet, but two in particular (besides you of course Hogo) come to mind which is @ncarrand @Mannyy who made me feel like I had a place in the empire, even as new players themselves, when I felt pretty isolated. 

1 hour ago, wowj said:

why?

porque sí

1 hour ago, JoshBright said:

How was your time as NL?

If given the chance would you do it again?

top 3 orenians?

1. This is a pretty tough question to answer, because I had a love-hate relationship with it. I loved being able to do something for my community, to help be a part of this sweeping change in Oren, but at the same time it was very draining. The first two weeks were especially hard, because some days I would stay up until 3am and work at 5am at the bakery. Balancing this, on top of college, on top of having a dog was genuinely so difficult. But, I loved seeing all the people in VCs again, I loved hearing everyone's creative ideas and seeing them being put into practice, these little bakeries and shops, or ideas in the court or how to fix the government. This is such a really fascinating game with so much creativity to explore. Nonetheless, we were bound to have hatred from the start because it was a revolution, but also because Oren as an empire is more often than not enemy #1 24/7. I do remember the death threats that Nectorist received throwing me through a loop for a long time, because I couldn't simply sweep it aside as "oh well" and laugh it off until I talked with friends of mine on the server, and got good advice on that. I wanted to drop being an NL right then and there and disappear, seeing as people would have the audacity to research our personal information to scare us. now i really don't care please try to threaten me i dare u Being an NL is quite literally like a part time job sometimes. Not only that, but there are some serious matters beyond the scope of the game that you have to deal with, because the internet isn't always the safest place as we all know. I wouldn't take it back though, and I don't regret any of my actions during my time as NL. It is a game at the end of the day and I had to remind myself of this a lot. I'm glad I could contribute so much to such a good group of players, and I hope Nectorist, myself, and all the others involved made this server's story a bit more interesting. No matter what we did, no matter what actions Nectorist and I made which may seem controversial, he and I always did it with the best interest of the community in mind while simultaneously creating a good story. 

2. No, but I don't regret it either 

3. ... this is confidential information. (1. joshbright 2. joshbright 3. joshbright 4. kazoo)

3 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

why are you an unironic slavophile

i literally despise you 

OveR the years we had bumped into each other a lot.. But we never really got the chance to speak until came back (damn you.  @rukiofor dragging me out of hiatus ily) and over that course I got to get know the roleplay that everyone else fell in love with. So I guess I wish to ask what was the roleplay you would/ still look back on and fell in love/ remeber it very fondly? 

Can you stop getting in the way of Bakir and Philips passionate romance ty!

7 hours ago, satinkira said:

favourite event on lotc?

This is pretty hard for me because I haven’t been to a lot of staff story line events and I wish I would have done so more. I suppose I found it hard to seek the opportunity, unless it was a world-wide event like September Prince (which I did enjoy a lot). 

Otherwise, player-made events, I actually really enjoyed the Road to Karosgrad a few months back. It was something never done before: three monarchs being forced to travel by foot in rags to the Holy See. Other than that, and many will disagree with me on this, I enjoyed the Rubern War. It felt very high-anxiety high-intensity for someone who was in Haense because we legitimately had the chance of our community being absolutely screwed. It was cool to see the rp fallout of families being split in half and having to choose a side, etc.

5 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

OveR the years we had bumped into each other a lot.. But we never really got the chance to speak until came back (damn you.  @rukiofor dragging me out of hiatus ily) and over that course I got to get know the roleplay that everyone else fell in love with. So I guess I wish to ask what was the roleplay you would/ still look back on and fell in love/ remeber it very fondly? 

It’s a toss up between the original Carrion family when I played Milena Carrion with Lhindir as Ostromir and Axelu as Elisabeth (as well as JoanOfArc, Nectorist, Ivory, Soren, etc.) , or playing Valera Carrion with chumpchump as Ratibor before the start of the War of Two Emperors (with Esry, frankdh, Soren, Totalitarianism, etc.).

4 hours ago, UnusualBrit said:

Can you stop getting in the way of Bakir and Philips passionate romance ty!

Philip is waiting for Bakir in lotc heaven so I hear