Dear Delilah

Dear Delilah,

As I start this letter, I wonder if it would ever reach you. I remember when we first met with your curious and childish nature that had screamed to thyself as innocence; which had intrigued me deeply. You may beg to differ now that you have grown into a fine young girl. I cherished the moments we shared together -- watching beyond the gates of Elysium to making your gown for the Snowball -- and wish that later in the future that we could do more. However, it seems to not be very soon that those new memories would be created. To my beloved sister, I am off on a sojourn to search for something that could possibly help with my internal conflict. It may be days, weeks, or even months before I could come back as the head strong and worrisome older brother you know. And as I write this, I wonder if leaving you would truly be worth the pain and suffering I'll face on this journey. What would I gain as a lone wood elf with no seed, wandering around this earth like a lost lamb without it's herd?

In the end, I've chosen the option to run. How our conscious makes us cowardly that thy chases the easy rout against problem. If I could, I would laugh along with you about my stupidity. With this letter, I lend you minas that would help you buy whatever you desire; be it a house will you? I have a feeling that staying all over the place will become a problem. Focus on your studies for now and enjoy your life unlike myself. I might as well make you a new gown while I'm out and about around the world. I bid thy farewell and good prayers.

Your Brother,

Amadis Faedi