Announcements from the County of Otistadt

CopOwl

The Funeral of The Count

V19QBVADl41ERrw_aae-Jwvf7ymm5crCltepoPUiFp4PRdCA-ef4pYqG0VqSoH9LwXL6cif-HQOrCGcMIaoqJNlVwUroDYhJkCDOV9e6VoRw5MIJgyS_lLuZ8SvEjYgMHO52hTIrSQXFund4xg

Issued by the 

HOUSE OF LUDOVAR

On this 3rd of Tov ag Yermey of 426 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

It is with a heavy heart, that the Baroness of Julisburg and her family announce the death of The Right Honourable, Johann Fredrick Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and its titles. It is well known that the Count has been sick for many years, and we hope that he passed without suffering. He drew his final breaths in his bed at Otistadt surrounded by many members of his family, and we pray for his safe ascent to the Seven Skies.

The Office of the High Justiciar now lies absent, but the Count had these words for his wards:

"Please tell my wards I am proud of them, tell them I entrust the office I worked so hard on to them, I anticipate great things to come and hope they will take my office to new heights."

The House of Ludovar accordingly introduces the new Countess of Otistadt, Adele Emma Ludovar, to take over her father’s responsibilities.

To honour the Count in this period of nation-wide mourning in regard to the Late King Sigismund III, his family have decided to hold a small funeral in Otistadt on the 6th of Joma ag Umund where any wishing to pay respects to him are welcome to attend.

At this time, it is requested that the privacy of the Count’s loved ones can be respected so that they may mourn. Thank you.

SIGNED,

The Right Honourable, Adele Emma Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Kazstadt, Jovenaar of Hanseti-Ruska

b1D3UbsktKKaEMjoiYuc_YkkNHtuv67LwKWFhnYzq3--KlfbZsrhQ-mcGAnFUGkjf_B-NbV_YF4kVgMgr2BlpBC_xASC6Y2jTuc5Md09cl982zvtYMNC-8c1EkVTXTuQ3U7fT2OP2GpYV4BjEg

The Right Honourable, Matyas Isaak Ludovar née Bihar, Count-Consort of Otistadt, Viscount-Consort of Sezwesk, Baron-Consort of Juliksburg, Lord-Consort of Kazstadt, Lord of Alban, Jovenaar of Hanseti-Ruska

Her Serene Highness, Amicia Valerie de Joannes née Ludovar, Princess-Consort of Sedan, Countess-Consort of Louisville, Haverlock and Döbern, Viscountess-Consort of Fauconberg, Baroness-Consort of Avoria and Pyrmont

hDICmDRv2fh48ovi_i7FUBOQiOgHIz-KsVXqrx_slWb_wTqK12iQ_M-FN-JRw-qlEFvJsvjU81pinQr0lZJaKfFvdS-_AlmSiBolTuYjKax8vMcc3J2PWSwnkJF6fQnZz5vuAv6Ev9d0Ge7ivg

bY7RbC8Dghy_hx3RR7gYVpZeIpndlXMP7AWgG6cmKcNm23eZcozukiYZGLxLh9Csomsp8YEXLOyH75RipItuy9XKmHTSugIYA-x6mgAg_Eyf-tWNMrCq2RrYq_nrwccegI5W8qAZJWSryniThw

Spoiler

OOC:

Funeral to be held in Otistadt Chapel

Tuesday 4pm EST

Young Prince Joseph weeps and lays a flower on top of the late counts casket. “I will see him again, right?” He peered up to his mother. @DearConnorMurphy

1 hour ago, Dogged said:

Young Prince Joseph weeps and lays a flower on top of the late counts casket. “I will see him again, right?” He peered up to his mother. @DearConnorMurphy

Amicia simply stood there, her eyes casted down at the casket that now holds the body of her father. Her heart was convinced he was just catching up on sleep. Yet, her mind knew that this was not the reality and she felt stupid for holding out hope. "One day, mea love." she responds to her son. "But that day will niet come for a long time."