The Tragic Death Of A Loving Mother [PK]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950134265033682975/952179921411780638/b297dca2206632f83313fe089c232355.jpg

Nesithra Ve'lvenest was a middle aged high elven woman, she loved helping others and had a caring nature. She met a man name Orin through a friend of hers who was doing a matchmaker situation, She was nervous at first but as time passed she grew feelings for the man. Though lots had happened, she had a son she named him Ellir'igne Ve'lvenest.

She adored her son, she wrote a special song just for him and every night she would sing it "Go to sleep my precious one, just close those eyes and dream. You never have to fear for your haleun is here. I will keep you safe" It wasn't much but she loved singing it to him, she told him wild stories and only spoke good things about her husband, even though she felt abandoned by him.

Months, turned to years oh how that little one grew. Nessa would do anything for him even give her life in which she did when Elysium was attacked by orcs. Her new nanny hired to help her raised her child was helping Nessa get to safety. Nessa falls hurting her ankle she handed her son toward her trusted nanny, Her name was Kythaela and that woman cried and rushed off carrying the child. Meanwhile Nessa was surrounded and deeply injured. Laying on the ground, medics tried to do what they could but Nessa didn't have much longer.

Two days pass, Nessa was still clinging to life. She received a note from Orin. Tears begin to roll on her cheeks. Once things was settled she asked the nanny to deliever her son to him as she could no long hold onto life. Nessa closed her eyes slowly and her life slipped away from her. Her son was now without his mother and onto a new life with the man that left them so long ago.

(This is sort of a late post, just had so much on my plate didn't have the time to post it til now, Thanks to @Operator_Bugman for the roleplay even though we drifted apart, I look forward to more in the future)

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Kythaela the nanny, she was an high eleven woman as well and did indeed first take the child to safety but when the cost was clear and received news Nessa was hurt, she rushed to the clinic to be at her side. Both she and the little boy of nine years old watched her day and night. As she utters soft words to them Ana promised to deliver the boy to his father. Though as time went on and Nessa passed, she took time to arrange a funeral and give the boy time to grieve. Within the next month they set off "I know this is a strange situation for you but if you ever need me I am here" she gave him a sad smile as he didn't say much, she squeezed his hand gently and sighs softly as they walked. Glancing down she saw the necklace he wore, it belong to Nessa she gave it to him. It changed color according to mood. Kythaela saw it was blue figuring it meant sadness, her own thought drift away as this would be a hard road for him.

(I was told to say there was an real item for this necklace but somehow got lost, so just because he don't have an item in hand don't mean he can't still wear it. Any questions can go to me or glaceon)

Edited by Starwarschick

Orin Ve'lvenest had been given the news far in his home to the south. He shed no tears beneath his mask nor could he bring himself to. He simply readied his home to care for the child who was now his along to handle.

"Little Ellir'igne, I hope you grow greater than me."