Jtit's AMA after 7 Years!

Jtit

Hello friends! 

It's crazy to think that I've been on this server for 7, almost 8 years now! I've played such a variety of different characters and have so many memories within this server. I figured it was due time that I have an AMA for myself - ask away! 

How does it feel to play on this server for a whole 7 years, did you take any long breaks during your time here?

yooo!

What have been some of your favorite moments of RP on the server?

What's an old character (not yours) that you used to like their concept for?  Any current ones?

Do you have any sources of inspiration in creating your characters?

A funny OOC moment from memory on the server?

Thoughts on me?

When are Kai and Ilaria gonna stir some shit on an adventure 

1 hour ago, Operator_Bugman said:

How does it feel to play on this server for a whole 7 years, did you take any long breaks during your time here?

Yes! I've taken a lot of breaks. They're good for the soul. I have a habit of playing for a while, then dipping for several months out of no where - oops.  

But on a real note, it's been great to see how the server has grown and developed! 

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

yooo!

What have been some of your favorite moments of RP on the server?

What's an old character (not yours) that you used to like their concept for?  Any current ones?

Do you have any sources of inspiration in creating your characters?

A funny OOC moment from memory on the server?

Thoughts on me?

When are Kai and Ilaria gonna stir some shit on an adventure 

Hey Unbaed! 

I have so many, oh my goodness. I'll have to say that my absolute favorite moment of RP was definitely when I played a Stormbreaker dwarf. They were such a fun RP group! However, the best moment in that was when my character became the first female Clan Leader! 

Another one of my favorite moments/characters was Valeria (Ruthern) Basrid. This was one of the only characters that I truly developed from 5-35 before I took a break from LOTC. I think my favorite part about RP on this character was the fact that, at the time, there was so many other characters within the same age range.  So we formed our own little RP group - The Kids of Providence! We kept those characters connected from the beginning until adulthood. It was probably the most developed character I had when it came down to memories, achievements, skills, etc... 

A character that I liked the concepts of, hmm, I haven't really thought about this one! I can't really think of one from back then. Currently, however, I really enjoy the concepts that @DISCOLIQUID has for his character Bacchus! Such an iconic character. 

Inspiration for my characters come as I play them! I start a character so plainly and figure them out along the way as roleplay occurs.  For example, my most previous character, Amandine. I quite literally just made some short auvergnian woman and developed her personality and backstory as needed! I find it more fun to do it that way.  

OOCly, I don't think I can recall any significant funny moments... Just my usual witty comments made as boring as that may be.  

Ah, Unbaed! I think you've been around for as long as I can remember. I don't think we've had much interaction until recently. You're an exceptional roleplayer and your character development is superb. I enjoy interacting with you in roleplay and just in general! :) 

All Kai needs is an invite!

1 hour ago, MeteorDragon said:

Favorite memory over the past years?

One of my favorite memories, different from the one I gave in response to Unbaed, was with a character I made impulsively. She was a rambunctious elven pirate that hung around Curon.  However, my favorite memory was her in the tavern, throwing random items at a man. He paid Mattisyn 500 mina to stop, in which she proceeded to throw the coin at him instead. The roleplay was ridiculously detailed for such a simple event, but it was absolutely hilarious.  I did a lot of fun things on that pirate, I might have to bring her back. 

Best tavern experience 

1 hour ago, Chennster said:

Best tavern experience 

This one occured recently! During a birthday party held for Bacchus, there were THREE barfights happening at the same time. Which Amandine was the cause of like one or two I believe. 

Who's the coolest character on the server, and why do you think it's Ayche?

:)

1 hour ago, H said:

Who's the coolest character on the server, and why do you think it's Ayche?

:)

Ayche is definitely close second to Kai, I agree. 

ty for introducing me to one of my best online friends, not a question just thank u 

Spoiler

110338066_1517966111929224_3632195343195811172_o.jpg.afb0cbece82ebff596ef85968d06704d.jpg

edit: i thought of a question. What place or city was your favorite to rp in and why?

4 hours ago, Dogged said:

ty for introducing me to one of my best online friends, not a question just thank u 

Hide contents

110338066_1517966111929224_3632195343195811172_o.jpg.afb0cbece82ebff596ef85968d06704d.jpg

edit: i thought of a question. What place or city was your favorite to rp in and why?

You're welcome! I'm glad that you and Blake became friends - he needs some.  Even if that means I get teamed up on :( 

But as for your question, my favorite place to RP was Belvitz back when that was a thing! If I can remember it correctly, the tavern rp was always interesting. Since it was like in the middle of one of the major roads, you never knew who you'd run into.