[PK] Been here long time, ye?

PecenyRohlik

-y9FB2bztIaOPy_jl674mtwKysFfLVa0NPrrdB1L8CvWnXqsOW-gLa1btTdg-UfqJ56nWL7m03O6cDifN5OfIYveDU613K6OAEgu5NMRAC9hV9jikpTgt-csQJym5XZoZv59fZRqgG43MwtXAg

BEEN HERE LONG TIME, YE?

Music :3

jan-zizka.thumb.jpg.c64ebd64cb066352288b8d67e2601b06.jpg

Painting of Jindrich, around 55 years old.

Gray clouds grouped around the March of Grodno. In one of the rooms of this newly built castle laid Jindrich Jazloviecki. He was not in the best shape, and he knew about that. The Jazloviecki knew his days were numbered and he was going to meet his end soon.

Because of that, a few days ago, he paid a last visit to the nation he loved and belonged to for nearly his entire day, visiting the abandoned city of Freimark, the duchy of Drusco and of course, the hill where the Margraviate of Lvinsk once stood. Filled with sadness, nostalgia and much, much more emotions, he returned back to what was now his home, March of Grodno, built deep in the hills of Kingdom of Oren. 

There, he suddenly felt it. His body weakened, his skin turned pale white and his face was covered in sweat.

"Tak t-tady to je.." He muffled on his way to his room. He felt his strength go away with every step. Jindrich was shocked, even though he counted with this moment. All the blood he coughed out and the headaches reminded him that he will be gone at a close point in the future.

He limped to his bed. Jindrich immediately fell onto it. The Tschech's entire body was covered in sweat. His entire skin was pale like marble. Laying on his bed, he felt every last second. Every last drop of blood in his body. 

He decided to think about all the ones, that cheered his life until his last moments.

Sebastian Velho...

Genkai Iekami...

Berra Mierzwinski...

Masashi Iekami...

Andrzej Kowalski...

Catalina Bennett...

And mainly, his own family, the ones he shared his blood with...

"Stanislaw, Maciej, Otton- carry your father's le.. legacy, and mine too, if I l-leave some behind." He thought to himself. 

"And never forget about August and Fiodor, my dear cousins. I w-will be waiting for you, wherever in Hell or in the Seven S-skies, because only GOD knows where my soul will end." 

He was done.

His truly last moment was left for the person he valued the most, the reason all this, that right now is around him was possible. The Defender of Lechians, Borys Jazloviecki. "I w-will see ya a-again, dear c-cousin.." He muffled. Jindrich then closed his eye. 

And those...

Were the last words of Jindrich Jazloviecki.

Siła w Bogu, a my z Bogiem...

Spoiler

Holy moly. What a blast. Jindrich was a total menace to existence itself and I had SO MUCH fun playing him. Thanks to everyone who I met, mainly I want to thank  @Olox_, @Mykei, @Traveller, @Travisty, @ratlordmagic, @Berra, @MonkeMan and @Ramon for rping with this one-eyed bastard that Jindrich was. See you guys on the next crazed Jazloviecki :D  

Edited by PecenyRohlik

Borys with a warm smile opens the gates of the Seven Skies for his cousin, he would then speak to him "Welcome Jindra, it's been some time" He huffed before letting out a hearty chuckle and coming back to the other fallen Savoyards, this time with his relative

Maciej lit a candle for his late uncle "Rest in peace, and tell my father that his legacy is secured" He'd then sign the Lorraine before praying for Jindrich's soul

The late Sebastian would grin as Jindrich entered the Seven Skies, welcoming the man with a lengthy hug, gesturing for him to take a seat at the table of the other fallen Savoyards.

Tylos II sighed as he received word of the passing of yet another of his cousins, slumping back in his chair..

Masashi Iekami sighed and lit a candle for yet another dead friend. The young man had lost a great many in his years and he was beginning to feel it. Jindrich had been, well, a bit of a bastard, but Masashi thought of the man as almost a dear uncle. All of the mutual teasing aside, he would miss him.

Andrzej Kowalski sat in his room, a saddened look visible on his face. "You were looking forward to this.. I remember one of our last talks, you were telling me that you couldn't wait for whatever this sickness was to take you.. I won't be too saddened by your death because this is what you wanted. And I won't cry because you told me there will be no crying in this keep.." Andrzej grabbed the bottle of wodka from his bedside, and poured one for his friend, Jindrich"Till next time, Jin."