CREATURE COMPENDIUM, VOL. 1 | Creatures of the Realm

Moenah

A Rhino gestured for a nearby bird to hold the letter in front of him. His eyes bulged out, almost falling out before he spoke;

"By Rhineus, she's a spy?!" 

The Brink of Extinction stays its hand- for nearby, Mudskips The "Merciful" wallows in the borogoves, and prances through the nearby wabe and undergrowth. His claps for joy echoing 'cross miles of swampland to come, and herald his reverence, finally granted, as a jovial tune of the estranged WONKAWOODS rings out.

"Yup-Yup! She's done it, and so it goes, Mhm! Tralalalah!" 

Thereafter, he'd go back to his diving - scouring the very depths of the realm, for a strange goal and a deed without a "proper" name to itself for decades to come.

"I think I know that guy!" A number of women say pertaining to a number of the creatures.

After only skimming over the pictures and disregarding any large clump of words and long sentences, the Great Sage, Equal to Mani uses a nail he found on the streets to pin it to the inside of his shrine. He places his hands upon his hips, nodding approvingly. Passing thoughts were brought to a pair of figures that have long since passed. Be proud of her, ya would. He thought to himself.

Lev reads over the compendium written by Elizaveta, absolutely mesmerized by all fairies and neat creatures the lass encountered. Perhaps, he's now found an interest in something; a calling if you would see it as that. "Oh, Ea know her! Ea'll pay her a visit, I've nie been so interest in something like this before.." The forgotten Ruthern hums softly, proceeding to gently trace his finger over the drawings for hours on end, quietly reading into the information once more.

[!]

A young girl, bewildered, and inspired, drew up an uncanny creature she saw herself!

Illustration.png