Mau Kezt'ob

Astrophysical

Spoiler

Mood Music

jtdWf27MJSY_s6LkEDkSsApyDqVx48sdH45TucD4636pN3az3phXevAd60Lzkfqkt9OgU7u0TiFxBuVBxC8dGrVfYyl9B3DqsZgM8r7GtvLMh5Pa7l7R86dPsXsRfxWjV4j68Kr0LpZ8fkbKiQ

Mau Kezt’ob

A Warrior of Kezt

Fizzard’Raguk’s weary eyes settled onto the blurred surroundings. He moved to rub them with his crimson forearm before he scanned the area slowly. The goblin stood within a square constructed of marble and ferrum which is decorated with doric pillars which line the flanks of the adjacent halls every few ten feet. When he looked down each of the halls, visibility was cut by a gentle fog. The floor which he stood on was clean, unnaturally so. There were no cracks or dirt present on the marble tiles. Looking to the center of the square, Fizzard noticed a tree with bark made of ferrum with leaves of aurum which reflected the sunlight which shone down into the area. 

At the base of the tree sat an armored figure, one knee to his chest with the other crossed beneath. His pale white armor was like a mirror, looking at it was almost blinding from the sun’s reflection, silver. In one gauntlet the figure held a large warhammer’s shaft which the head rested upon the earth. The figure looked at Fizzard’Raguk, but his expression was obscured by his plate helmet. The figure in silver spoke, his voice firm and commanding.

“Uzgfarghatal, bathagh’mirz izish? Golm’lat bugud’lab.”

“Realm Jumper, who pesters me? Offer your name.”

The goblin responded calmly, his voice also firm, but respectful.

“Kezt’hai, bugud’izub, Fizzard Raguk’ob. Nargzab’izg gadhl’at sha lat.”

“Great Kezt, my name, Fizzard of Raguk. I need to pact with you.”

The armored figure, now identified as Kezt, softly laughed. His laughter echoed through the marble halls. He took a moment to lift himself from the base of the tree, using the warhammer as a crutch. He began to orbit the goblin, the sound of armor clanking as he did. Kezt stopped for a second, seemingly contemplating, and observing Fizzard, before he vocalized,

“Amat?”

“Why?”

“Nargzab’izg inûrl’at drau’at thak’ishi agon’ob ”

“I need to learn to shine in the face of twilight.”

Kezt nodded slowly, his helm clanked upon the breastplate. He stood now in front of Fizzard, his presence towered over the crimson goblin. He extended his silvered gauntlet forward to the crimson goblin, an offer to shake, without any further questions, as if he knew the deeper reasoning. Fizzard’Raguk took Kezt’s armored hand, shaking it firmly to seal the pact.

“Gaakh kramp’lat.”

“May it be that you do.”

From here on, Fizzard is to be known as Draaghlûk, a Mau Kezt-ob, for he is bound now, even in death, to Kezt.

Spoiler

This post is to mark a soft reset of Fizzard'Raguk's character for I was dissatisfied on which direction I was taking him as more of an extension of my IRL self that didn't do much.