The Prince of Caras Eldar

Bhased

The Prince of Caras Eldar

10th of The Grand Harvest, 78 SA

TSyii2Bszgb0scWe_43w7d8i4wJeedIvdR_t0i8N3AEkLz-9arV3SZkgkd_C4AjR3XWi-ck_uHgIB8Wsc_iwQmgLMMu081cyeT4bxurff5lzQ3PFZrYapx7OmLY6hFgZ3Ms-WJ1qa8PmPIwnFw

High Prince Evar’tir Oranor at the gates of Amaethea, Circa 44 SA
(Art by Doroteya)

~ Preamble~

In my youth, I had always sought higher calling; Now, some odd couple centuries since the beginning of my service to the Dominion of Malin, at the precipice of a new Elven age, I can see I have played my part in the escapades of the Mali’ people well.

With this in mind, it is time that my chapter as High Prince is turned to the annals of history.. I am eternally grateful for those who have stayed by my side during my reign, and especially for those who facilitated my rise to power.

First, foremost, and most importantly, I thank my wife, Medli, for unyielding love, support, and loyalty, especially during my rule.

For Feanor and Blackstar Sylvaeri, whom without both I would not have a nation to be enthroned to lead.

To most of my councillors, past and present, for their service to the crown.

To the Crown’s allies, for unwavering support in the face of adversity.

And lastly to my compatriots and soldiers, for the continued reinforcement and assistance to feats which I could not accomplish single-handedly.

~ Principle ~

The following articles will remain in effect in perpetuity.

ARTICLE I - Residency
I). The residence of Mariners Dock 14 is to remain untaxed and unimpeded by the Crown of Amaethea and her surrounding vassals..

a). This shall apply to all future residences held by House Oranor.

ARTICLE II - Titulars and Honourifics
I). Usage of the title “High Prince” in the context of a succession to the Dominion of Malin is disallowed. 

II). The Crown of Amaethea under Oranor rule is recognized as the last legitimate successor state to the Dominion Malin.

ARTICLE II - Government Affairs

I). Evar’tir and Medli Oranor are to remain on the advisory council and all equivalents in perpetuity.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

Evar'tir Oranor, Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

G9vvI4yHp9Ei1bYnjnpD8mcXVGQZo38FTA2aY9K2nO6KJKyzMHng4je5KIDHa6RntppVezRbZZQzEdMBHGL0yZmZeVelowWFQYqwhlmAM_MspzK4JkwpzJqsjILs8PXLmIN8Ir0jBkFXb4vPog 

𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎" 𝙺𝙶  𝙰𝙿𝙿 | Danganronpa Amino

The Prince signed off on the last edict in the waning hours of the eve, reclining in his chair after crossing his t’s and dotting his i’s. A long and fruitful reign had met its natural conclusion; now, after some odd centuries since his indenturement to the Mali’ people, Evar’tir Oranor had reached retirement. A fact lamented by some, and praised especially by his wife, who lounged a floor below in their statue home. The ‘ker arose to a stand, shedding his princely regalia and storing it neatly. The laurel crown which sat upon his dome was eased off, set aside. Though his heir would be hard pressed to receive the exact crown of his predecessor, a tradition christened by Evar’tir’s own predecessor.

With his retirement set in motion, the towering ‘ker ducked out of his room to rejoin his wife. A harsh gale lashed the portside city, fierce waves assailing the foundations of Caras y’Tennallar. But inside the hearth blazed bright, a comfortable heat rising throughout the abode. Evar’tir shared a knowing smile to Medli as he eased his form down next to her. And at last, he could truly, finally relax.

n3U476w7dI4daPYkhWYVYLQasuKAalBz8Oi82aD5eYxYQEm8oAlO5gvuct_2rEECvIS7BjcioI_weGcgR4sUWxsiJqJsTzPQ1vT2tVEuWdReyglZonRvAP0FlRDSQhHtcECHGduQNVCX32xAtg

𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎" 𝙺𝙶  𝙰𝙿𝙿 | Danganronpa Amino

Edited by Bhased

Medli Oranor looked to her husband as he emerged, easing into his frame as the ‘ker joined her by the flames. Thank you. She murmured, returning his grin with one of her own.

For the first time in a long while, the ‘ame felt at peace once again.

Aster Daesmon would pat his Father on the back. "My greatest of congratulations." He'd say with a smirk. "You finally reached one of your longest most ambitious goals to date. Now starts the real challenge though. There is much work to be done after all towards accomplishing your ultimate goal for the Realm."

Prince Kosher Daesmon would perk a brow at the missive, standing up and leaving the comfort of his home as he looked across the Caras y Tennellar with a renewed vigor in his heart.

"... Can't this just be overruled by whoever next decides to become High Prince or Princess?" A very confused Valindra asked, as she drunkenly danced atop the counter in her 'totally legal' tavern.

"I wouldn't put this mug's bloodline in charge of running a bath after the dominion literally decided to roll over like Fenn did, let alone an entire potential nation."

Then, karma seemed to make its opportune entrance, the elf slipped on a serviette, toppling and landing in a heap on the wooden floor of the Cloak and stagger.

"Ouch."

OOC: For though well done for staying in charge as long as you have. Leadership is tricky and stressful shiz. Enjoy the retirement and the freedom of players not asking for shit every thirty seconds.

Hareven screams freedom off a cliffside for his brother

A certain Vuln’miruel would let out a sigh of relief. “Finally.”

Spoiler

Chase,

I absolutely loved being Head Stewardess under your guidance and just helping you bring Elvenesse to greatness. You absolutely deserve this break from NL and I can’t wait to see what else you do <3

The elfess quickly heard news of the step down from prince by Evar'tir, she leaned back ever so slightly letting out an exhale "seems but another change aspects i feel old to have seen him throughout his whole rhein" she chuckled softly "who knew that fate would decide have me cheat death so much" she would then lean back and let her head rest against the soft grass looking up to the sky "well let's see where the tide goes to next" 

A crate of whiskey would be shipped to Evar'tir's address by funny masked clay-men who scurry off should Evar'tir get the crossbow. Along with it, a set of matching aprons and a spatula for Medli.

"The legacy of the Avchirran remains as long as Evar'tir draws breath. The ways of a warrior people committed likewise to the annals of history are well-respected by the successes of my wayward kin. Without him, many would be lost, and ultimately the ends for peace have been met."

"Death to the agents of the Kinstrife. Long live the legacy of Caras Eldar!"

Leika carried the missive .. "all of them are retireing.. or dying... ça ne va pas du tout "  keeping it in her important documents. 

Devika couldnt read, but she was in elvness and the whispers didnt stop. "Oh Evar'ir ios fionally freeh? Maybe io shouldeh Pay hiom a viosi' wi'h a glass of ale lioke da goodeh ole daes." 

An old 'ker reminisced upon his time serving Oranor Exarch - through tumultuous times and horrific battles, even through an attack of Azdromoth himself did the Valin'dar Lord do his duty to the crown, up until he left to be with his kin.

"So passes another grain of sand in the hourglass..." he would mutter to nobody in particular.

His mind began to drift, and the memories fractured somewhat - not a new sensation to Sevrel. He did what he could to force his mind to remember Evar'tir's reign, and it comforted him...

Spoiler

1787847706_chaseshut.png.e976dede59d79c6f3e3818899587e74f.png