A Warning to Elysium

Lhindir_

A Vacationing Mali took a long drag from her cigar at the sight of the missive, blowing a ring of smoke into the air from her tropical retreat.

"Looks like a lot of drama down south- good thing absolutely none of it is my problem!"

"I believe, it was time the true marionette of my old and prudent house made himself revealed. Hell hath no fury like an Ipos scorned." Something sinister this way came.

Somewhere nestled deep in the Firelands of the Horde, a crazed Shaman -- once a respected Knight, and a deft Shepard among her mystic kin -- sat hunched over an altar of bone and flesh. Gouts of flame crested over her silhouette, as ghoulish cackles filled the air.

"Enrohk feasts, soon."

2 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

Leika  looked at the missive “a public declaration to kill childern? For land that has been ours far longer then it has been others. For once I would wish their Allie’s or them could make up their mind to if they will kill childern or not. If they will break their own vows to honour, to pride themselves on  all things land?.”  Throwing the paper down in the keeps Where she looked at the few there and her husband. “Find me information on this Sable prince.” 

The Lord Commander bowed to her Highness and moved to with the new task!

Ira's steps suddenly ceased as that wretched thing's eyes caught glimpse of a flyer - cast about by the wind, astray upon the path... With a few steps forwards did she clamp the toe of her boot atop it - reaching down to lift the slip, where horrific cracks emitted from a spine held by alchemical whim.

"...Ah, good. More chaos for the fray...She remarked harshly - gliding claw across it's font, before looking back out upon the city of Elysium she stood by - walls mounted high... Though perhaps, not eternally. "Our work continues then - without distruption, instead with distraction."

The freak's amber-laid eyes lost interest rather soon - hand opening up to allow a gust to take the note from her palm... And so, she continued.

[!]A high elf reads the publication with an elevating brow. A thoughtful hum came from him as he prepared to set out in search of the Khelites.

Phyrra, the younger sister of Dakath, readies herself for battle.

A 'Ker of the line of Velulaei woke up from his slumber. He had been wandering aimlessly for years now, but perhaps that would soon come to an end.

Alyndel took the letter and set out to find this Sabel Prince, for perhaps he could bring purpose to the Yl'Asath's life once more.

[!]
A letter is sent to Dakath Ipos, The Sable Prince

Spoiler

unknown.png

A black and brown barn owl delivers the missive to a certain silver-eyed 'ker.
The 'ker in question read the missive with some amusement until a mension of Khel cropped up, his light cynical smirk fading as he raised a brow before uttering in a slow, somber tone.

"This Oughta be interesting..."

The letter then being folded and put into his pocket as he as he picked up a quill and paper and wrote another.

U_eqe_K6o-SmJr2dM9oLh4QBHlrsRKXNNPdLL8Y9bMD38zHL0pXsB8l8zbCEcg69-jW2JVApmhWJsuKsqCFWoeLH_okcwpV-18f-XOCIaqBEOD1Gn-9EPc1u7Q_jlsw9zTa0jjsrgjXnvRug_Q

Uruk could be seen streaming out of Krugmar in massive numbers.  Clearly new and old uruk alike have returned to bolster the warbands of the Horde.  Massive siege machines were beginning preparation for the war should Elysium not accept the Rex's demand.   A red Uruk would shout from behind the growing WAAAAGH.

"UG, ELYZIUM HAZ NUB REKOURZE BUHT TU ZURRENDUR.  IHTZ CHOPPIN' TIK!"

Lev picks up his shit and leaves Elysium because there is too much stupid shit going on. "Ve nice people of Elysium just can't get any fekkin' rest can they? Now there are elves claiming land that's niet even theirs.. Godan why would they niet go and claim ve Druid grove or Elvenesse? Is niet like anyone is there anyway. Is free for taking."

12 hours ago, Orlesian said:

An Elysium Fox. It's neck bleeding. Deceased

Spoiler

rip the fox, 2022-2022. 

*the 82 year old elven woman eyed the missive as it passed by her, she was thought dead by everyone she knew, her look bemused as she read over the page, her recent kill laying Infront of her roasting on a fire, skinned and gutted. she sat down reading it over her  longsword resting beside her, fresh blood on it her clothes ripped and tattered from years of combat as the former mercenary chuckled to herself in a sinister fashion, petting her pet wolf that lay beside her eating its recent kill." My, my what a threat, though ultimately they are just more pathetic lowlife scum from the sounds of it, Killing Children... How crude, how horrid and clearly unloved people. "she gave a slight chuckle at her own comment" I dare them to lay a hand on my daughters head, no...they won't get the chance. I'll kill them before they can touch her, after all this world could do better off being rid of them, So let us hope in the next life they are well loved. A shame really, looks like I've no choice but to join in. It's been far too long since I've had a proper fight anyway, come on fang we got work to do" she said gesturing to the wolf, as she stood up grabbing her sword and putting out the fire and grabbing her food in the other hand. She started to walk ,the wolf trailing behind her "next destination, Elysium...

On 5/29/2022 at 4:41 AM, Valannor said:

A Vacationing Mali took a long drag from her cigar at the sight of the missive, blowing a ring of smoke into the air from her tropical retreat.

"Looks like a lot of drama down south- good thing absolutely none of it is my problem!"

An Obnoxious Cartographer chokes and wafts his way through the cloud of tobacco smoke to hand a compass and map over to the elf. With a nudge of his glasses up the bridge of his nose he explains:

"Elysium and the Orcish states are ACTUALLY in the westerly-by-northwesterly regions of Almaris. If we're at a tropical retreat then we must be on the southern continent once home to Savoy and Sutica before it, in which case they're actually up north from us and not down south ma'am. This is further evidenced by the fact the landscape north of the Orcish territories is either frozen or dominated by active volcanoes and the grassy planes and distant swamps of Orenia and Haense to the east and north east of the site in question are hardly 'tropical'. Therefore, your comment at the missive was illogical regardless of whether the ongoing conflicts in that region of the world are your problem or not!"