A Show of Mercy

DrunkPapaBear

Little Phyrra continued to sharpen her weapons, defiantly looking down on the steel of her dagger.

A long haired uruk sharpens his axes as they begin to glow orange. The demonsteel sparks flew around him as he read the missive with a dissapointed grunt; “The raciztz of elyzium will nub accept the offer. I gruk it. For they are weak and dishonorable. Agh only death will follow if they continue thiz path…”

Edited by Jihnyny

"Mercy..." a young elf huffs out, sarcastically "Orcs are gross creatures. Someone should move to help these poor Elysians. I had to watch an 'aheralic oem'ii a month ago almost getting slaughtered by these monsters. When will we save the many Elves in Elysium? We have the strenght, don't we?" the same elf asks, no one in particular...

44 minutes ago, Laeonathan said:

"Mercy..." a young elf huffs out, sarcastically "Orcs are gross creatures. Someone should move to help these poor Elysians. I had to watch an 'aheralic oem'ii a month ago almost getting slaughtered by these monsters. When will we save the many Elves in Elysium? We have the strenght, don't we?" the same elf asks, no one in particular...

Malgunuz would grin at such a statement.  "Deez twiggiz fink dey goht zum teefz."