Under the Light of the Moon; On False Velulaei'onn

zR5j0-q58ZhhTnJ7lD3u4XjiwA5uwWKNR3LUWjODe7zmwgCO_nUxZFc9cJ9H334_zDSlWBCSJjP5DA8_Z-eaA7Rx6UN3I4hzKHZqNxFzlUTjxoebNkZt9kKhcRYrtYy4Q_zVl9iPSCoyMM3GVw

Under the Light of the Moon; On False Velulaei'onn

BORNE BY HER PALLID LIGHT

Many continue to claim the auspices of our shared dream; the dream of Renelia.

Yet how could they know Our dream, Her dream, having only lived Their nightmares?

How could they know the fantasies of Renelia, having been borne mundane?

I, At’ess, called Renellic III, called the Twin; by my blood born Aroen, called the Mortal, and Ailmar, called the Latter, remind us of our standards.

The ranks of the Velulaei’onn are determined not by blood alone, but by the to our Pact.

THOSE I HAVE NEVER KNOWN CANNOT BE MY BROTHERS. THOSE WITH WHOM I HAVE NEVER SHARED KARIN’ANTE CANNOT BE MY SISTERS.

To be Velulaei’onn is to be born only of the blood of the Daughter and Her qualified Laureh’ker, in Her lands, and to have been given Luara’s Claw and a second name by Her naeri. No less may suffice.

THE ASHEN RECORD, last among the Kerviran histories of Renelia, list twenty-eight in Her trueborn lineage from the time of Magara’lin to the end of Her Union. Of those, only the below we know yet to live;

At’ess, called the Twin

Alyndel, called Farharbor

Aiyana, called the Stained

Veris, called the Wrathful

All others, by extension, are disqualified from Her halls. As in the times of Renelia, let them be called Yl’asath, and let them prove their worth beyond their Linoronn blood or their heretical birth.

To those that would use Her name and legacy; return to our fold, and be reminded of our ways. Then, we might see.

8AMRIkT_AD5EOFgurOl5IO_KI1s1Gr-VtdqzicVxS6FNhY4kfZlquQyX6PKWr07G2pyC7oQ7BczKSrvzThw2VwF99EBL9uZlZrmkiKzphyw-WBXu4yZAxfyKgYC4CM09SBnwpwXFz5jCFWtYQg

BY HER LIGHT,

At’ess Velulaei’onn, once called Archon of Renelia as Renellic III

Alyndel Velulaei'onn, Patriarch of Clan Velulaei'onn

The Daughter had let out a sigh. Knowing full well who these claimants were. The ker' looked towards the rising moon as the sun begun to set. Closing her eyes for a short second. Thinking what her next move was. Either she could fight off and be ignorant to this claim. Be ignorant to the ones who came before. Or prove herself worthy enough, even if it might come with rejection in the end.

As the woman pondered. Her mind was scattered. Between pride and humility. Truly, she could either deny this one and utter truth. Be ignorant and foolish for the rest of her life. Claim onto something which isn't truly hers, not by blood, but by her worth and her honor. Or she could submit. Understand the utter and only truth and embrace that truth and undertake the fruits of labor to prove herself.

7aocCQgNYQOG7Zy-3UL2RJQh6XlrpVg52WiQp2Q9hchUrTld9BWr9GFBfQpryqCrINEIfaexTLGWCufKGvgujmyqD5hJE4d-BuHSRvY3UUgOTcIaislgxvWZ9XTe2eT90sneWc0Pfqu-EkZCng

It was decided

She will prove herself worthy. As she is a

Velulaei'onn

At'ess gazed deep into a pool, watching the darkness beneath its still waters. A thin smile crept onto their face.