To the False Malinor and their 'Mercy'

_Leyd

"You attacked us. And for every empty orcish skull I rend from its body, I feel an satisfaction only comparable with hindering the snow elves." The scion mused, the very moment at which the nation of twiggies claimed victory over the so-called war-nation resonating within her patchwork soul.

Beautifully, A true, pure high-elf "Those warhounds of 'Malin'or' seek to turn bruddah upon bruddah, though they know not even the bonds of kinship! For they murdered their neighbors, their very silvered blood in Haelun'or, and further still, such Mali'ata, devoid of pure light, cannot bare to see it in the world. A wretched darkness seeks to stifle the Heroic Age of high-learning! To turn that reality into such oppressed regressive dark-age that would satisfy only the most cruel of caballic elite! He looks over to the other elves in his bathhouse during the symposium. Bringing back a fresh bottle of water to add to their wine "Though yet, they dare not face any in open debate, knowing how eviscerated they would be. Nor would they dare step into the Purest of waters, for instantly they would immolate!"

Edited by SteppeNomad

"Perhaps we truly are the oppressor, and what led us to this point is a disgrace to Malin. We would be better off as independent principalities."

Ruathar Indoren would ponder on this as he planned ahead for his own future, a plan forming in his mind.

Zrulzurb'Ungri grinned a smug smile.

"Lat zkahed ub now! KRUG KRUG KRUG!"

The elven woman's cold eyes rested upon the missive, she nodded along somewhat agreeing with it"I can't say im not surprised....some of the demands made were simply rather unfair, specifically to the elves who earned their place in the ranks of the Iron Idiots or the horde as they call themselves, they will have their war...but unfortunatley, it will be us that bathe in their blood....let them come, let them fight....Im ready to crush their skulls under my boots, fang...its wartime...looks like this hunt is going to be fun...lets make sure they are alive, as we kill their comrades so they watch helplessly as we crush their skulls and tear their innards from inside of them...it will be much worse from me....should they decide to harm a hair on my daughters head." she said as she finished her tea, before standing up and pulling her hood up to cover her face putting on her mask afterward "here we go....its showtime"

Edited by Ultrabrine

The Horde would begin to amass in Krugmar listening to the address of the Dominus.  It was apparent to all that new and old Uruk alike were gathering in alarming frequency within the massive walls of this sacred Goi.   It was only a matter of time before these Elves would make their move.  With each passing day the Horde continues to grow.  Malgunuz would stand atop the gates of Krugmar looking down upon the chosen people of Krug.  This was their time.

The old Valin'dar sharpened his blade and washed the Uruk blood from his armour, scoffing at the bold claims of the Horde.

"They never learn, do they..."

On 5/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

An elder goblin, Shaman and Once Rex, heard the call of kin. The spirits grew restless in his mind, as they too felt the shifting of the realm. Gnarled and scarred knuckle clenched tight a worn and elden staff, as the goblin made his way home. The time for watching the world for enemies was over, for the enemy had made itself known.

*A wild mountain dwarf with fake legs skygod was visibly surprised that the goblin who has helped killed a literal god has returned to the field*